FREE: Intel i5-750 2.66GHZ 4core, 4GB DDR3 RAM + MOBO

Intel i5-750 4 cores @ 2.66ghz
Intel DP55WB Mainboard
4GB DDR3 Kingston RAM

Still works. Yet another core system I have. That somehow I don't even remember what computer I had it built in lol. I just have it in a box and know it works.

This one is very clean, and I even cleaned the CPU for you and re-applied some Arctic Alumina Ceramic compound. I might have higher capacity RAM laying around. As I clean out my shit, if I find it and if its compatible I'll toss it in there. So you could end up with 8 or 16GB. :)

Note, older intel I series didn't have GPU on-board graphics. So you'd need a GFX card to make it work. Its got PCIe so anything should work.

IMG_0917.jpeg
IMG_0920.jpeg

IMG_0921.jpeg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Come picks it ups and its yourses. If you wanna meet close by. Woodfield Mall area would probably work, it'll be empty as fuck now. And hooters is nearby so maybe I'll take home some TMI boneless wings. :)

I hooked it up to the ATX power supply and it has one solid half second beep. Which according to the manual is a diagnostic code for "ready to boot but no boot device found".

I don't know what the video output is because my only PCIe video card is the RTX 2080 in my Gaming PC. And that card requires a 6pin + 8pin. The Antech only has a single 6pin. I don't feel like ripping my gaming PC apart just to plug a newer PSU into it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Edit: reading > me. Only gfx card I have is dual 6 pin - which I'd need a new psu for anyway, thought this was in case w/ one :rofl:
Yeah, its "left over parts extravaganza!!!!" computer.

The PSU is probably just as old as the computer itself. A single 6pin PCIe, and it STILL has a small Floppy power connector too!!

• Haha
Reactions: wombat

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Come picks it ups and its yourses. If you wanna meet close by. Woodfield Mall area would probably work, it'll be empty as fuck now. And hooters is nearby so maybe I'll take home some TMI boneless wings. :)

I hooked it up to the ATX power supply and it has one solid half second beep. Which according to the manual is a diagnostic code for "ready to boot but no boot device found".

I don't know what the video output is because my only PCIe video card is the RTX 2080 in my Gaming PC. And that card requires a 6pin + 8pin. The Antech only has a single 6pin. I don't feel like ripping my gaming PC apart just to plug a newer PSU into it.
My kids confirmation was today, kind of forgot about asking you this morning sorry. I’m not doing crap on Sunday. Wood field would work.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My kids confirmation was today, kind of forgot about asking you this morning sorry. I’m not doing crap on Sunday. Wood field would work.
Totally forgot to respond. got busy as fuck cleaning, i actually finished! Felt insurmountable at times. I probably dumped probably 15-20 garbage bins worth of stuff I was just keeping because it was the box something I bought came in. So nice to have all that space back.

I understand if tonight wont work as its later.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I doubt anything is gonna happen this week due to Turkey Day. Maybe weekend at the earliest.

Come February this year I'll probably have another 2 'core' systems up for sale. I have two i7-4790k based setups. One powers the FreeNAS Plex server, the other powers the Gaming PC.

Thread Info