Frank's random auction purchases/ daily driver work trucks thread.


DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
48,747
Reaction score
5,340
Location
NWI
No brush hogs no care
 
OP
Outlaw

Outlaw

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
16,081
Reaction score
797
Location
Johnsburg
That tractor has a rough cut mower on the back. I'd be a buyer at like $2,500 or less. Clutch is sticking, won't fully disengage. 90% chance it's an easy fix but there's that 10% that involves splitting the tractor to access the clutch and that's just not a great time.
 

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
48,747
Reaction score
5,340
Location
NWI
Well. If ya get it, once it's fixed you can try it out down here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom