Frank's CL finds of the day: Glow plug edition.

Outlaw

Reaction score

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Reaction score
jovita?

mexican chicks in trucks put out.

just sayin

Jfrost

Fiero's are addicting
Reaction score
The Caprice is awesome, the US needs more cars with diesels in them.

OP
Outlaw

Outlaw

Reaction score
Agree 100%...... the diesel argument here is the same for people that won't buy American cars. "My aunt's friends brother had a Chevy celebrity in 1984 and I'll never buy one cause of that" :jerkit:

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Not enticed by that caprice, could buy much nicer ones for that money or even better spend 5-8k for a 94-96 impala

And ok I still don't get the sticker price on all diesel trucks. I understand the motors can run forever but is that really about average price for that kinda truck?

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
Agree 100%...... the diesel argument here is the same for people that won't buy American cars. "My aunt's friends brother had a Chevy celebrity in 1984 and I'll never buy one cause of that" :jerkit:
Yeah, it would've been nice had gm not tried to make the 350 a diesel. Those were total dogs.

Most people have no clue what modern diesels are capable of. I would love one in a small car that wasn't a VW.

OP
Outlaw

Outlaw

Reaction score
Not enticed by that caprice, could buy much nicer ones for that money or even better spend 5-8k for a 94-96 impala

And ok I still don't get the sticker price on all diesel trucks. I understand the motors can run forever but is that really about average price for that kinda truck?
Yes, and towing capabilities. That plus you'll get the money from the diesel option back put of the truck when you go to sell it.

Yeah, it would've been nice had gm not tried to make the 350 a diesel. Those were total dogs.

Most people have no clue what modern diesels are capable of. I would love one in a small car that wasn't a VW.
2013-14 Cruz diesel ftw.

OP
Outlaw

Outlaw

Reaction score
We shall see.... I've been incredibly impressed with the new 335d BMW's as well. They're an absolute blast to drive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom