• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Fox Body Coyote Swap. Anyone in here done one?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So excited I actually pushed it out the other day to wash it...

98E216B6-D2DC-489F-8E92-1CC02C375E44.jpeg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Please tell me this will be up and running by next season

Those wheels look really good on your car

It's going to be tight, but we'll see. I truly hope to have it running LATE this season, then break it down to go off for bodywork over the winter...

Plan is to at least get the engine bay sorted out along with where all the holes gotta go and everything, and once I know itll run like that get everything done so then it can go back together as a finished project.

I realistically am using those wheels as placeholders for the ones I really want, but I dont know if theyre ever going to happen so we'll see on that one.

Truly hope he eventually pulls off the 18" Cobra wheels so I can get the best offset possible for the combo. I need weird stuff due to the fact I have an IRS in the back, so the wheels are actually the same wheels now with two different offsets.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Never cared for the 93 cobra wheels, I think those SVE's look badass. Hit me up if you need help with the engine bay.

LOVE me some Cobra wheels, just went 5 lug and IRS which changed everything so I couldnt use the 5-lug reproductions.

I will for sure. I think I may have to hit you up just for some welder tips and tricks, it's been awhile since Ive welded, and I always did stick and tig before, so mig is new to me. Is 20'ish scfh or whatever a good number to have for the gas when it is flowing?

Reactions: The Beast

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
LOVE me some Cobra wheels, just went 5 lug and IRS which changed everything so I couldnt use the 5-lug reproductions.

I will for sure. I think I may have to hit you up just for some welder tips and tricks, it's been awhile since Ive welded, and I always did stick and tig before, so mig is new to me. Is 20'ish scfh or whatever a good number to have for the gas when it is flowing?

15 is more than enough

Reactions: FESTER665
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info