Gaming Forza Motorsports

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Not really enticed until we learn more about game progression and such. Don’t know if I’d be interested in another polished up Forza without some changes to how seven played, which was not great.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

The weather aspect will also determine how you drive affecting things like traction, grip and more. To make it even more dynamic, tires in-game have been drastically upgraded to include eight contact points. Forza Motorsport 7's tires only included one, according to Esaki.

In terms of gameplay, players can expect an all new career mode and a racing weekend-style multiplayer with multiple steps to complete like practice, qualifiers, and the final races.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
meanwhile, GT7 still has rolling starts from the back of the grid
tumblr_ozmv7xCnuO1tigc1po4_400.gifv

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
At the end of the day. It comes down to how engaging the single player experience is, how balanced and how well implemented the multiplayer experience is. All this graphics and realism crap doesn't really matter that much if the game is broken or boring.

And bring back global time trials by performance divisions and not these made up classes.

Reactions: Maro

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I’m going to buy it no matter what. What I’m hoping for is improved physics and steering wheel force feedback, in addition to gameplay improvements (single player progression has felt so forced and repetitive.). I really don’t care how realistic the grass is.

But I also hope for a decent multiplayer because I’d like to race with you guys.

Thread Info