IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
GT7 was peak console racing.

Still is.

I will say tho I like that you can actually pick your starting position. I still would probably like an actual quali event, but at least you don't have to be stuck in a random position, or all the way at the back every time, And I like the practice sessions, w/ all the other cars out there practicing too. They're a nice chance to level the car up a bit and practice some overtaking w/out getting any real penalties

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
you know, even tho you can now put any part you want on the car from the start (as long as you have the points), the car leveling shit is still quite annoying. And yes, you can now just buy points w/ your in game credits, but even to get 1000 points, which really doesnt give you a ton of parts, its like $9k worth of credits. Thats ridiculous. To put that into perspective. 9k worth of credits for 1000 points would only get you like a race exhaust, race intake, and a race diff, OR. JUST sport tires and nothing else. 9k for sport tires.

I dont see this holding my attention for much longer

Reactions: RedBeard

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
you know, even tho you can now put any part you want on the car from the start (as long as you have the points), the car leveling shit is still quite annoying. And yes, you can now just buy points w/ your in game credits, but even to get 1000 points, which really doesnt give you a ton of parts, its like $9k worth of credits. Thats ridiculous. To put that into perspective. 9k worth of credits for 1000 points would only get you like a race exhaust, race intake, and a race diff, OR. JUST sport tires and nothing else. 9k for sport tires.

I dont see this holding my attention for much longer
Or one BMW battery without the programming.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Thread Info