Gaming Forza Horizon 5

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I probably sat in the AH refreshing the search for a Dunkervoort 500+ times and I only saw two pop up that I failed to get. They were going for $671k. I’ll be trying to snipe some this weekend for sure. I want to build up the my bank account.

The Ford Racing Pumas are an easy $30k+ profit flip right now. Buy from the autoshow for $20k and sell for $54k within a minute or two.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Damn you dont waste any time. :LOL: I havent even started anything yet. Wanna see if I can at least get the Trial done today, or at least this weekend, and get that out of the way.
Actually won the trial on the first go and everyone on the team had actual A800 level cars. I couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Trying I Can Do It GIF by HULU

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Got the DONK. I'll start workin on the AT37 tomorrow.

auction house is friggin bone dry tonight, but I did snag a LaFerrari for a mil. I used to flip these early on in the game because I could snag them for like 800k and then resell them for 8 mil. Which is what they're still selling for right now, but this one is a keeper for the collection since I never kept one for myself before.

Used the F40 Competizione for the S2 998 extreme track car seasonal. It dominated. I was actually kinda surprised. This thing has a lotta tough competition in that catagory.

aZVon8U.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
IDAFC21 IDAFC21 what’s some good cars to try and flip. I have $4.8M so looking to start to flip some higher dollar stuff than Ford Pumas lol

The LaFerrari still might not be bad. Like I said if you can get it for a million or less it can be flipped for about 8 million. I don't know how well they're selling right now, but theres usually only a handful up for grabs at any given time, so I would think they can still sell. Same w/ the SVJ, those are still solid 20 mil cars, if you can happen upon any cheap ones, all you need to sell is a couple of those and you're good for awhile. I usually set my buyout limit on those at 2 mil.

And I havent tried going after these cars yet so I don't know how easy they are to get or how cheap they be gotten for, but I think the Aventador J and Gallardo Spyder are going for some decent coin right now, as well as the Ferrari 599 GTO I think

Reactions: RedBeard

Thread Info