Gaming Forza Horizon 5

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So you eagle-eyed players might notice something missing on the left side of the road. I was trying for a speed camera run and just clipped a car coming over the hill. Took out the camera while sliding sideways about 160mph. I expect a fine from the Federale's sometime soon.

edf3ba19-1bcd-415d-8af6-f591a0ba5e7a.jpg

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Logged on tonight to check out this weeks challenges. all seems pretty blah overall, but I'll power thru and get as many points as I can. didnt really do anything tonight, but I did sang the Bentley 4 1/2 litre you need for this weeks challenge from the AH for 2.2 mil. Which isn't bad considering its 4 mil to buy it in the auto show. And this one already came nicely modded.

And on that subject, the final challenge is to drive 100 miles :rolleyes: like wtf. Guess I'll be doing Bru's tour a few times in it :LOL: whats MORE, is that if you check your messages, you'll have one saying the forza team realizes that 100 miles may feel like a bit of a slog, so they're gifting everyone 100 forzathon points this week.

My question is.............if they realize what a pain in the ass this is going to be, HOW DOES IT EVEN GET RLEASED??? These weekly playlists are planned LONG in advance. Its not like someone just whips them out of their ass the night before they go live (even tho this is exactly how they feel most of the time.)

Also sent 2 more invites out to the club tonight. Dont know who they were. But we need to improve our ranking!!

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
So if you’re going to try and make money flipping cars at auction make sure you don’t walk away from the game for a week when the car you’re flipping is part of the weekly challenge. Probably going to lose half a million on those Broncos. Also need to find my last post to see what the other cars I was trying to flip are lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I mean if its a truly exclusive car that you can't buy or get thru wheel spins, you could hang on to them and they likely will pop back up at some point. Maybe not as high as the initial rush, but these things always ebb and flow.

Unless PG puts it in the forzathon shop. Thats an instant death note for any car. :LOL: If you ever see the car you're trying to flip in the forzathon shop at the start of the week, SELL SELL SELL immediately!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
How long does it take to restore cars? I've got a barn find F40 that I got like 2-3 weeks ago. Says, "Engine and drivetrain restoration". I can understand them wanting to be realistic, but I don't want to wait years for it to be completed.

Yeah you'll be waiting for that for awhile :LOL: That car takes FOREVER

Thread Info