SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
First, Chevy, “like a rock.”

853D3FA5-E27B-495D-B0D8-2E92BC9D9F29.jpg

Second, how the heck are you supposed to get these things from roofs? I’ve come across a few now I don’t know how to get to.

C98EF17B-43F6-476C-8854-64F9D1630B37.jpeg

Reactions: IDAFC21

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I’m confused. You’re finding cars cheap on the auction house and then selling them for more on the auction house?

You're not confused. Thats exactly right. :LOL: The cars that are in the craziest demand right now, like the SVJ, there are some individuals who will dump them for the lowest buyout price, which right now is 275k. So if you're lucky enough to snag one (its not easy) you can relist it for the max buyout that all the morons are paying right now. I dont know why they list them for nothing, maybe they don't need the money, maybe they don't know what they have, or maybe they just wanna watch the world burn.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Holy shit. I was actually able to complete the trial in 2 races, on my first try. I actually had teammates that were worth a shit. Well, most of them. You still always get one or 2 dipshits that enter the championship in bone stock cars and just become boat anchors. In my practice runs I couldn't get any better than like 5th or 6th in the first 2 races against unbeatable drivatars so I was a little worried, but in the actual races, I think first race i came in 3rd or 2nd, and the 2nd race I also came in 2nd. There's always 1 drivatar that fucking ROCKETS ahead and you just have no shot at catching him.

But at least thats done. Should ensure I'll have no problems obtaining the Celica now.

Reactions: RedBeard

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I just panic sold all my 575M's, they were rapidly declining in value, so I wanted to make sure I at least got my money back on them. Dumped them all for 2 mil a piece. And most were snatched up by the same guy :LOL: Maybe he knows something I dont....but more power to him. At 2 mil I at least made 1.7 mil on each car, which after the 1.3 I spent to buy them means I made about 460k on each car. NOT quite what i was hoping for, but oh well. Watch them bottom out, and then skyrocket in the next day or 2. That would just be my luck. Good thing I only bought 5 of them.

Thread Info