Gaming Forza Horizon 5

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I remember I was making bank at the end of FH4 with the auction house. I just remember what a time suck it was and have tried to avoid doing that again.

I will say it seems like there are a lot of cars going for more in the auction house than they are new from the autoshow. I always look to see if I can save a couple thousand buying from auctions but a lot are listed for more that new price.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I have no clue :ROFLMAO: but they do. like back when I could buy 488 Pista's for 320k, and sell them in AH for like 500k.

Since this weeks challenge involves the Lexus LFA, which is 500k in the auto show, I took a peek at the AH to see what the going rate was there, and people were bidding bone stock cars out past 500k, and most were just being bought outright for the 800k buyout before the auction even ended. Its like WTF is wrong w/ these people?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The AH is great. I needed a GT car for a series and bought an M6 for $25k (I think) when most were going for $75-100k, dumped a little money in it and then listed the “buy now” for below retail price after the series, like $100k, and someone scooped it up immediately. That, plus the winnings, and I was in good shape.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Instead of going after the cash cows I thought I'd see what kinda low hanging fruit I could scoop up. Think I did pretty decent.

2CGi3v9.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I have been so close to winning an LFA for like 2-300k, and then RIGHT at the last second some dipshit will swing in w/ the buy it now price of $860k...........WHY :ROFLMAO:

Fuck it. Just gonna pick it up from the auto show. Not like I cant fuckin afford it. Was just trying to see if I could save a few bucks, but apparently not when the AH is populated w/ morons.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hm. The 575's are not doing as well as I'd hoped. They never really went past 4 mil, and the market is flooded with them right now, which is not good, and I tried putting a couple up earlier, and they did not sell, and now they're down to like 3.2. I may have made a poor investment choice. Suppose I'll just hang on to them for now. They could rebound, in a week, or a month.............

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've already been spamming the auction house looking for celicas even tho I havent completed the seasonal challenge and obtained one for myself yet. did manage to to luck upon a run of them going for like 158k, but I could not get a single one. And they were all put up by the same dude. Like, that has to be cheating. I dont know how, but theres just no way 1 dude could have so many this early. Either way, I've had no luck so far.

Still trying to get the peel trident also. But those are up to like 5 mil now. IF you can find one. Not paying that much. So annoying.

Reactions: RedBeard

Thread Info