Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yup. Everything checks out. :ROFLMAO: I wasn't even gonna boot the game up tonight.

E2a4Mn7.png

JZCkxBV.png

VxBIFIt.png

uoGrjgP.png

LpgZ43u.png

oypA0RR.png

Z1frjjC.png

3ozxOct.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
WTF :LOL: the #7 ranked club only has 3 members, and they have a total of 21.5 BN points........I dont even know what that is. Billion??? From 3 people?? The top club has 1993 members and 56 BN points

Even if we did join with this merry band of racers it would only improve our ranking to like 69

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Cripes. Trying to snag a Peel Trident from the AH because I do not feel like trying to get the rest of the points I need to obtain it in the festival playlist (and tonights the last night to get it), but I saw one pop up for 800k which I missed out on, and since then I have not seen a single one pop up. wtf. People are actually hanging on to these?

Also, whose bright fucking idea was it to make the car you need to complete the photo challenge the 2nd car in that same playlist that requires the most points? I need to complete challenges to get the points to get the car, but I cant complete challenges to get points until I get that car! PG is clearly just fucking with all of us all at this point.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Also, whose bright fucking idea was it to make the car you need to complete the photo challenge the 2nd car in that same playlist that requires the most points? I need to complete challenges to get the points to get the car, but I cant complete challenges to get points until I get that car! PG is clearly just fucking with all of us all at this point.

Yeah that shit was fucking dumb. I didn’t read and just took the Peel that was gifted to me and was confused when I took the picture but didn’t complete the challenge. Not sure why they need two of those in the game…

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well my Ferrari's that I bought for 1.3 mil a piece are now up to around 4 mil in the AH. I'll wait it out some more and see if they rise some more. If they get into the 6-8 mil range I just might dump them.

I DID manage to finally snag a 2nd SVJ for 275k tho!! Which I promptly (and IMMEDIATELY) sold for 20 mil. Which after the "fees" comes out to about 17 mil in my pocket, but I'll take it!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If you can get the right cars at the right times for the right prices, its one of best ways to make money in this game w/out cheating. There's youtubers that dedicate their whole channels to this shit :LOL:

Its easy to get obsessed with it. I just try to snag little pieces where I can to make some decent coin here and there.

Thread Info