Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Can I just say how much I HATE races that go through the underground tunnels in the city? You have no sightlines in there, you have no grip in there, and if its a street race, theres always traffic just around the corner. I have to turn braking lines on for those races just so I have a chance of exiting the tunnels in the same position I entered them.

But I did get the AMG One for the overall series progress, and Im currently 15 points away from the 22B for this week. I'm gonna have to complete the trial event if I stand any chance of doing it.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
4 wheel spins. Pants, horn, watch, emote.

Dear Forza,

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Not sure if TheHectik1 and Tythegr8one are form here, but they've requested club invites, so invites have been sent :LOL: The more the merrier I guess
You got one from me, right? Should be same name, SpeedSpeak2me

I see the [TCG] in front of my name, but wasn’t sure if there was something else I needed to do.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Thats almost all I ever get. And I still see the bug where you 99.9% of the time will get the thing thats one rung under where the wheel starts. This game is a reskinned JOKE. The car sounds are different but still not great.
Yeah, I noticed that a lot of the cars sound really similar. Was hoping for more distinction between them.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
911 goodness. Took me forever to do the Porsche festival playlist. First I was doing speed zones for 45 minutes before I realized I was supposed to do speed traps. Then I couldn’t get the photo of the car. Switching Porsches and photographing the other one worked for me too.

2263CA0A-F350-4F73-8000-1AD061BF457A.jpeg

720C3381-955E-4AF2-841A-112D54FB8E45.jpeg

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Mazda rx7 cost $35k and it takes 12 or 13 car mastery points to get a super wheel spin. You make out pretty decent on loot/money.
I tried the trial race once and came in last in two races. Didn’t realize everyone would be in X class cars. I can tell it will be tough. I leveled up a Bugatti and am gonna try with that later.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So aside from shutting off driver's aides and cranking up the difficulty level, is there another way to earn credits without a lot of difficulty? Came across a house for sale, 750,000 credits (I think). Bank account had like 80,000 in it. I'm living in a cardboard shack on the beach, using seaweed as insulation.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I did the Goliath AFK race this morning for the first time. It definitely worked. I did the ten lap one. Check out this video. In the description he has share codes. Go to event labs, search for an event, put in the code and you will start the race. Get something to hold the trigger on your controller down, plug the controller in so it doesn’t go to sleep, and profit.
Definitely cheesy but I had already unlocked all the houses and did all the major events so it was worth a try. Might set it up again tonight before bed….

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
How do you not have money? :LOL: If you do races and events, you should earn a decent scrap. I'm sitting at well over 5 million right now, have bought most of the houses (except for the 5 mil one), have over 150 cars and have sunk a ton of money into a lot of them. I mean i still cant just go buy any car I want yet, but I'm getting along fine just playing the game

Thread Info