Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I’m enjoying the scenery if you can't tell. IDAFC21 IDAFC21 i challenged you in the seasonal rivalry event. Not sure how this works. If I beat your time do you get notified cause that would be kinda fun to battle back and forth.

View attachment 106078
I bet without the watermark, you could trick ALOT of people online.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
That event was fun, took my three tries before our team was decent enough to beat it. I used my Audi TTRS for that one. Tired of racing in the rain, ready for the new season.

Seriously. I am over the wet weather. Seemed like every time I tried to start a speed zone challenge or something, the fucking skies would open up. The storms were pretty cool tho. I tried my damndest to get a picture w/ lightning in the background but couldn't quite get the timing right. I will one day tho.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well to start this week i thought "fuck it", I'll go straight for the trial. Yeah this week is hard. Plus I cant find a team thats worth a shit yet. (Not that I'm making any significant contributions to our points either :LOL: ) Did 2 attempts, or maybe 3? I cant remember now, all went to 3 races and we couldn't win. Didn't help that people kept quitting out. My last attempt I became one of those quitters because the first race was just the worst. I'll keep trying, later, after that feeling of wanting to throw my controller has gone. Maybe after a little while a better car/setup will emerge. Right now I just went on youtube and found the first setup I could

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I’ve struggled with figuring out how to complete a series or seasonal championship. I want a list of what I need to do, and the ability to click it and go there. Is there one? One seasonal included a bunch of races AND a rival, but I missed the “rival” part of the request so though it was a game glitch that I didn’t get my prize after completing the races and started the championship over again. Wasted so much time before figuring out the request and the finding it within the extremely deep menus. There’s so much going on it’s overwhelming. Especially when I just want to pop on, jam on some races in an hour and sign off.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I’ve struggled with figuring out how to complete a series or seasonal championship. I want a list of what I need to do, and the ability to click it and go there. Is there one? One seasonal included a bunch of races AND a rival, but I missed the “rival” part of the request so though it was a game glitch that I didn’t get my prize after completing the races and started the championship over again. Wasted so much time before figuring out the request and the finding it within the extremely deep menus. There’s so much going on it’s overwhelming. Especially when I just want to pop on, jam on some races in an hour and sign off.
I’m with ya there.

i could also do with a lot less cut-scenes during transitions. I know it masks the load times, but it gets old.

I’m going to try to play a bit tonight.

Reactions: Bru

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Took a LOT of attempts to get this 5,000XP board. Few times I missed it to the right by inches. Twice I went right over it. Only reason I got it is because i crashed and the game reset me onto the roof.

D6B79183-0247-4A89-90BD-CF7A6AD05D60.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Doing my Austin Powers impersonation. One of the attempts to get that damn XP board.

6345DFAB-6644-40C0-A921-D216531A1762.jpg

Front wheels hung up on edge of roof.
9BF47648-4E90-4526-ACD6-C425E3B2C68C.jpg

Smoking the tires trying to back up. Notice the back tires aren’t spinning, but they’re smoking. Front tires are spinning but no smoke. Huh?
7F5CB549-BDE6-4320-9B77-17C004C3C696.jpg

Tapped the button to go forward and Peter Panned right off.
3D676274-EFAC-49B1-B7F0-473A673E40FE.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Whoever MIKES3 and Evil E 187 are, you have been sent invites to the club

And once again, the festival playlist is broken. Im trying to do the weekly challenge w/ the porsche, and I got the first 2 chapters done no problem, and I'm on the third chapter where you simply have to photograph the fucking car, and I've tried several times now and it will not register. Some people are saying it worked for them if they took a photo of the car while it was in a race so I've tried that several times.....NOPE. Playground games need to FIX this shit.

At least the separate challenge of taking a picture of the car at night works.

jgEnRZW.jpg

But while it did register THAT, it still didn't take for the weekly challenge. Christ.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just read another thing where someone said they changed cars to another porsche and took a picture of it, and then switched back to the carrera and took a picture and it worked, and several other people started chiming in that it was working for them, so I just tried that and it actually did work. So at least that hurdle is crossed. But I also read thats not the only thing thats broken in this weeks playlist. So.........great. If I cant get my 22B because of stupid shit like this I am going to be pissed.

Thread Info