Just found the F40 Barn find. :D

B6565B03-BE76-44EF-8241-2D41FC91ACDC.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Im still waiting for my F40 to be restored. Currently its "prepping metal for paint"

I feel like barn find cars take WAY longer to restore in this game than they did 3. But I do like how you can check the progress of them. Ive got another one thats currently doing rust and damage repair, and one that is chassis straightening and panel alignment :LOL:

Reactions: Marko

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
I'm really struggling to enjoy this. A fresh coat of paint doesn't make the game any less bland.

Build laughably overpowered cars.
Beat laughably bad AI racers.
Rinse and repeat.

There just isn't any depth to Horizon. I really enjoyed 3 but it's been downhill from there.

Wait are you saying you're disappointed? Lol no way. I feel 100% same. Forza 4 with a fresh coat of paint. The PC performance is laughable as well. The FPS im getting with my 10850k/3090 is very MEH. Everything maxed out but ray tracing off, Im lucky to get 100fps at 3440x1440. FH4 same settings/resolution, I was getting 160-180fps.

This is a pretty game when its not hitching and stuttering.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
This game doesn’t run great on PC. Lot of stutters even when I turned the graphics down to high and then their is the crashing.

The crashes require me to restart my PC too, which has never been needed on any other game that’s crashed. Don’t get that. Checked for a driver update but nothing. Hopefully there’s something on the game end soon.

Reactions: Bru

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
This game doesn’t run great on PC. Lot of stutters even when I turned the graphics down to high and then their is the crashing.

The crashes require me to restart my PC too, which has never been needed on any other game that’s crashed. Don’t get that. Checked for a driver update but nothing. Hopefully there’s something on the game end soon.

I stopped playing on PC and Play Anywhere’d on my Xbox One X.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
FINALLY.

hs8pxSZ.jpg

I'm 2 points away from getting the Aston Martin for the weekly playlist. I should be able to do it with the daily challenges that are left. Some of the challenges are still a glitchy mess to even to get them to register that you completed them. Wouldve had it already if the damn horizon arcade wasnt completely broken.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
FINALLY.

hs8pxSZ.jpg

I'm 2 points away from getting the Aston Martin for the weekly playlist. I should be able to do it with the daily challenges that are left. Some of the challenges are still a glitchy mess to even to get them to register that you completed them. Wouldve had it already if the damn horizon arcade wasnt completely broken.
That's a sweet looking Fiero with a body kit, dude.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
So far horizon 5 has felt pretty bland to me. I enjoy it…but it’s not that fun. But at the same time I can play it for hours. It’s kinda the perfect game to play when you are stressed with work and life cause it’s just so one task thing to the next.
The world feels empty and the multiplayer stuff on the map doesn’t work for me.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I recognize that this isn’t a sim, but the immersion factor with a wheel, clutch and H shifter blasting up the twisty mountain road in cockpit view is pretty damn entertaining. And I think it has more to do with the environment, road and sight lines than any real life physics, though the wheel is better executed here than in previous Horizons.

Reactions: RedBeard

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So far horizon 5 has felt pretty bland to me. I enjoy it…but it’s not that fun. But at the same time I can play it for hours. It’s kinda the perfect game to play when you are stressed with work and life cause it’s just so one task thing to the next.
The world feels empty and the multiplayer stuff on the map doesn’t work for me.

This is what I kinda look at it as. I do enjoy playing it, and while i CAN play it for hours, Its also the perfect game to hop on for an hour or so a night, unwind from the day, and no matter what you do in that time, you feel like you're getting something done. I cant do that w/ a game like far cry 6. An hour in that game just flys by, and I feel like I've gotten nothing accomplished. I havent touched far cry since I got forza, but I'd like to get myself into a schedule where i can play forza during the week in short bursts, and then waste my weekends w/ far cry :LOL:

Thread Info