Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God people are morons :ROFLMAO:

you need a 2020 GT500 to complete one of this weeks weekly challenges, which you can purchase from the auto show for 100k. Which I did because I didnt feel like using the gt500 i actually own, because one of the challenges is to paint the body, and I have a custom paint job on my car and didnt feel like changing it. so, 100k, readily available to anyone that wants to buy one. But in the auction house, you can set a maximum buyout of 269k for these right now. After I was done w/ my challenge, I put it up for auction at a modest 200k. Sold almost immediately. BONE STOCK CAR. Same exact car you buy for HALF that price. so.......i bought another one. Put that one up for 200k.............also sold almost right away. :ROFLMAO: bought a 3rd one. Put that one up. That one didnt sell before I was done completing everything for this week to get my Lexus, but I'm sure next time I boot the game up I will have sold it.

People just dont use no god damn common sense anymore. And I will exploit them all because they deserve it.

Reactions: Five-0 and RedBeard

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I didn't realize that cupra formentor car you need for one of the races this week was a fucking gift car they gave you this week. I bought one in the AH for $459k to do that race series. :picard: But its all good. I'm not the only one. Once i received my gift car, I put that one up on the AH for $459k (the max) and it sold IMMEDIATELY :ROFLMAO:

Like it never happened!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
They've all been repossessed. Your garage is now empty.
Oh thank goodness. No more registration and insurance fees.
Cat I Cant GIF by MOODMAN

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
damn. makin us work for the cars this season. I mean at least we're getting 2 new cars every week, but that just means you need to get 40 points each week to get everything. Thankfully there's a lot more options these days for getting points than there used to be
Yeah, real time suck this season. They also added a new car pack. Crazy how many new cars they've added. Wonder what the total car count is in the game now.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Really wanted to be playing Starfield tonight, but, gotta put the work in for one more week. Got 20 points tonight, so that leaves tomorrow and wednesday to get the other 20

I don't even know what the treasure hunt was this week, I just somehow did it as I was randomly driving around. That's never happened to me before :ROFLMAO: Usually I have to look up what you need to do to trigger it

Thread Info