Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
auction house is back! Everything has been reset so I don't know whats what anymore ? None of my duplicate cars are worth shit, so I'll be hanging on to them for now. Cars that were 20 mil cars all day are not anymore. I tried searching out a couple of the cars I missed in the last couple festival playlists, the Eagle Speedster and E92 M3 GTS. Found an unmolested Speedster for 2.8 mil so I snagged that up. Don't know if that's a good buy or not :LOL: NO one is unloading the M3 GTS right now. That's always been kind of a coveted car, so thats not too surprising since I'm sure they can only be listed for a fraction of what they were actually going for before the reset, so no one wants to dump them now.

Hopefully things return to some kinda "normal" again. Cuz I aint gonna sell shit until prices start to rise again........but.......prices don't rise unless people are selling shit.. I think playground have properly fucked themselves here from what I always felt was a fun game mechanic.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Better Off Dead Cash GIF by moodman

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
auction house is back! Everything has been reset so I don't know whats what anymore ? None of my duplicate cars are worth shit, so I'll be hanging on to them for now. Cars that were 20 mil cars all day are not anymore. I tried searching out a couple of the cars I missed in the last couple festival playlists, the Eagle Speedster and E92 M3 GTS. Found an unmolested Speedster for 2.8 mil so I snagged that up. Don't know if that's a good buy or not :LOL: NO one is unloading the M3 GTS right now. That's always been kind of a coveted car, so thats not too surprising since I'm sure they can only be listed for a fraction of what they were actually going for before the reset, so no one wants to dump them now.

Hopefully things return to some kinda "normal" again. Cuz I aint gonna sell shit until prices start to rise again........but.......prices don't rise unless people are selling shit.. I think playground have properly fucked themselves here from what I always felt was a fun game mechanic.
I’ve maxed out my garage a few times and have had to clear house to buy more cars. Ended up giving over a dozen away.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well it seems they have the E92 GTS as a reward for this week, but you gotta get 40 points to get it. But because of that it's also starting to hit the AH again, so I just snagged one for 4 million (seems to be the going rate right now). I still may try and get this one from the playlist if I can do it WITHOUT doing the trial :ROFLMAO: That way I have an extra one to sell off if they should happen to rise up dramatically again in value. I just spent a while doing more hot wheels stuff so I could finally unlock elite status so those events open up to me in the festival playlist now. That's extra points I can get right there.

And speaking of the auction house, car values seem to be on the rise again! The V2 Hoonicorn doesnt appear to be locked anymore and its already up to 8 million. I just unloaded 2 of mine and they both sold instantly. That's a good sign that its gonna keep going up. I've still got like 8 more in my inventory so I'm gonna wait and see if they continue to rise again and then hopefully I can finally unload these fuckin things

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yesssss. the v2 hoonicorn is now at 10 million in the AH. keep climbing!! I just unloaded 2 more. Make sure the market stays hot.

the e92 gts is up to 5 million now as well. Guess I'll continue my quest to obtain that from the festival playlist so I can squirrel that away

I really need the mach e's to start climbing. got about 4 or 5 im sitting on but I still paid more for them than what they're going for right now

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
oh man the v2 hoons are up to 19.5 mil now. but now the AH is starting to get flooded w/ them because NOW everyone else is trying to unload theirs as well. I just put 2 up, hopefully they sell. I still have 4 more ?

Other cars are on the rise too. The SF90 is back up to 18.7 mil currently. I have an extra one, dont know if I should unload it now or wait and see if it hits 20 again...

the NSX-R GT is back up to 19.5 mil as well. Got an extra one of those, I'll try and unload that one, but again, we're flooded now so its not looking good.

The E92 GTS is up to 9.7 mil now. Gonna see how much more this rises before I try and dump it

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
welp the 2 hoons I put up at 19.5 and the nsxr gt all sold last night, and the hoons are now back to being a 20 mil car again! Market is still flooded w/ them but I just sold 2 more at 20 just a little while ago. I only have 2 left now so I'm putting those up and hopefully I'll finally be rid of these. Also sold my extra SF90 for 15 mil, thats actually going down for some reason, so figured i'd dump that while I still can. Shoulda put it up for 18 last night.

Few other cars I have duplicates of are on the rise now. The E92 GTS is up to 12 mil now. Hopefully that continues to rise and I'll dump that. The Hilux and 03 Celica are both up to 12 mil now so I'm keeping an eye on those, And the Wuling Sunshine :LOL: is back up to 12 mil as well, and I have an extra 2 of those right now cuz someone actually gifted me one the other day. That car SHOULD hit 20 mil again. Not even trying to snipe anything right now, just trying to unload all this extra shit.

Then i also have tons of other duplicate cars that are worthless, so I just slowly gift those away a few at a time just to clear out space

Only thing thats not really rising is the damn Mach E. Those were a poor investment choice. But you never know. The longer they're away from the festival playlist, the more in demand they'll get again. I can wait.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Meant to post this up yesterday. This is actually.....kinda shocking.

Six Playground Games employees, including the creative director of 2021's Forza Horizon 5, have left the studio to form their own.

This new studio is called Maverick Games and the team there is already working on a new "premium open-world game for consoles and PC," according to a Eurogamer report. This studio is not connected to Microsoft's Xbox umbrella of studios.

Forza Horizon 5's creative director, Mike Brown, is leading Maverick and is joined by Playground's former lead producer Tom Butcher, who is the new studio's executive producer, former technical director Matt Craven, who is Maverick's chief technical officer, and former technical art director Gareth Harwood, who is now content director. Harwood is joined in that position by Fraser Stachan, a former Playground audio director, and Ben Penrose, a former art director at Playground.

So these guys leave, they've got a separate team still working on the new Fable....i dont like how this looks for the future of Horizon.

I just want someone to make me a fucking new Gotham game. Or at least start a server farm so we can bring PGR2 back online.

Thread Info