Screenshot (420).png

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally dove into the hot wheels expansion. I will say this hot wheels map is MASSIVE. And the separate biomes are kinda cool as well. It's definitely an evolution of what they did in FH3. I think the fact that you're UP in the sky above the normal horizon map gives it a different feel than FH3. Its quite disorienting sometimes to have your car completely sideways and then look down and all you see is sky and clouds below you :LOL: But even still, once I complete all the races/objectives and get all cars you can earn, I probably wont return to hot wheels land

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

"Coming Nov. 10 is a baker's dozen of Donut content, from a Donut Media Festival Playlist to a Horizon Story that takes place at a special Donut Media Test Track. In the game, Donut hosts James and Nolan will guide players to modify one of three cars into a Rally Machine for a series of challenges. Picking from a 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R, a 1993 Nissan 240SX SE, and a 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, the player will have to upgrade their car and stick with their setup through several trials until completion—though they can return later to try again with a tweaked build, or a different car entirely."

"Accolades added as part of the event can unlock avatar clothing items and new or returning event cars, including the 2020 Lynk & Co Cyan Racing 03 race car, the 1965 Morris Mini-Traveller, and the 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon. The update also adds Donut references to the Forza Link quick chat function, as well as the aforementioned Rocket Bunny widebodies to 20 different cars. Bug fixes and performance updates along with PC graphical improvements are also on the way."

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I’ve still been firing this up once a week to get the new cars. None have been that cool lately though.

Same. But I still do it anyways. bout to fire it up now and finish getting the...... is it the aston one 77? think thats it. I need that car.

I still havent fully gone thru all the hot wheels shit yet either.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Since today was the last day before the season change I had to boot the game up to get my car for the week. Noticed the auction house is down. Apparently its been down for a while now. I think they're revamping it. Wonder what its gonna come back like. IMO they killed the AH once they started price locking certain cars. (which is why I now have scores of hoonicorns and mach e drift cars that I can't move ? ) I mean come on let people have fun. I used to love wheeling and dealing in the AH to make my millions but its been a long time now since I've given a shit about it. I do hope it comes back soon tho, there a couple cars I missed recently that i'd like to try and acquire.

Reactions: RedBeard

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I jumped back into horizon after a few month break.
There has been some definite changes. I did some online races and they were really enjoyable. Everyone starts as a ghost car to avoid the early race clusterfuck. If you slam a wall you get a slow down penalty, and if you are about to cream a car you again turn into a ghost car. It made the handful of races I did a lot of fun.
The difficulty seems to be turned down. On highly skilled im getting to first place in the first lap of a race.
The trial is way easier. I did last weeks and this weeks and both were won one the first go. This event was a pain in the ass when the game launched.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I jumped back into horizon after a few month break.
There has been some definite changes. I did some online races and they were really enjoyable. Everyone starts as a ghost car to avoid the early race clusterfuck. If you slam a wall you get a slow down penalty, and if you are about to cream a car you again turn into a ghost car. It made the handful of races I did a lot of fun.
The difficulty seems to be turned down. On highly skilled im getting to first place in the first lap of a race.
The trial is way easier. I did last weeks and this weeks and both were won one the first go. This event was a pain in the ass when the game launched.

I haven't done the trial in months and am so glad for it :ROFLMAO: Since they make the unique and more desirable cars the 20 point cars now you can easily get away with skipping it now. I always play on highly skilled and have never really had any issues, tho there is usually ONE asshole drivatar in every race that I can never seem to shake and is right on my ass the whole time, and for some reason it always seems to be SpeedSpeak2me SpeedSpeak2me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info