Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Perhaps you all shouldnt take investment advice from me anymore :LOL: Just checked up on the Mach E's.......and they're now back down to the price i bought them at the other night...... this is not good. I sunk 30 mil into these!!

joe-exotic-tiger-king.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RedBeard

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
picked up an 8BitDo wireless adapter on an amazon lightning deal last night and tested it out on my laptop tonight. Works pretty well! Managed to snag 3 650S spiders from the AH tonight! And they're not exactly popping up frequently right now. And they're only going for 6-700k right now. And not that anyone should be listening to me anymore, but these SHOULD go up :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe i'll try and snag some more tomorrow while im watching the race. i need a win damnit!!!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
managed to snag 3 more 650s spiders when i was watching the pre race earlier this morning. But more crucially, just a little while ago I was able to get 4 765LT's for 220k a piece, which i then IMMEDIATELY sold for the current going rate of 15.6 mil a piece. they were being gobbled up as soon as id post them. so now ive gone from 188 mil back up to 248 mil! I feel better now. Now i wait until these 650s rise.

Reactions: RedBeard

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finished the last daily challenge tonight to get the accolade for completing ALL daily challenges in a series. Now i never have to do another daily challenge again unless I really need the points :LOL:

In other news, unsurprisingly the 650s spiders are not rising quite as quickly as i would like in the AH :LOL: but at least those were cheap to get, and I didnt go crazy w/ them. We'll see I guess. Mclarens have always been fickle in this game as far how desirable they are. especially since this car was already in FH4. The 765LT is still a 20 million car right now, so I'm happy i snagged some of those cheap while I could at least.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The supercharger whine on this thing is fantastic. But dont let that distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that, he just came into Harry’s and he ordered three T66 turbos with NOS, and a MoTec system exhaust.

faGctn9.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
RedBeard RedBeard were you able to complete the weekly challenge list w/ the Vuhl? I'm driving the fucking car all over the place and I cant get the first chapter to trigger......which is OWN AND DRIVE THE CAR. Which im doing. I've been reading other people having this issue as well. Why the fuck are we still having these stupid fucking problems in this game?

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
RedBeard RedBeard were you able to complete the weekly challenge list w/ the Vuhl? I'm driving the fucking car all over the place and I cant get the first chapter to trigger......which is OWN AND DRIVE THE CAR. Which im doing. I've been reading other people having this issue as well. Why the fuck are we still having these stupid fucking problems in this game?
I had no issues with that one.

Thread Info