NaKYi1V.png
But can it jump 44,495.5' ? :rofl:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Theres gotta be a hill or incline somewhere that you can ramp off of to get it. They may not always be nearby :LOL:

In fact i think i recognize that one. Is that near the end of the freeway where the big ramp is?
Not sure about the ramp, but it is at the end of a freeway, just off the roundabout.

Just did the Oasis Cross Country... Missed first place by 23 seconds. So close.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Started working thru the rivals street race courses tonight in a B700 '03 Celica. Just taking it easy, don't need a rocket ship. Its only got 239HP, but this car is actually no slouch. In this class its been good enough to get me top 1% times on the courses so far, and many of them I'm well within the top 1000 ranked. Did the first 8 courses, so thats another 4000 points for the club and we're up to 1920 w/ 2,836,250

Think that'll do for tonight.

Haven't gotten any new member requests.....yet

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Its SUPPOSED to be? But Arcade is usually just a lone event since no one ever really does them. you'll see them pop up as pink circles on your map every so often, usually 2 at a time. There's different themes, like drift, speed, air, chaos, in which you're tasked to complete certain activities within a timed period. After they updated them to scale the points to however many people were participating they became super easy, barely an inconvenience. Usually its just you, tho the last arcade i completed there actually were 2 other people in it as well. And we had no problems completing it.

Thread Info