Gaming Forza Horizon 5

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Jesus. FUCK IT. I settled for 3rd in that race. I still won the championship, which is all that matters. I just dont understand it. I had to check the AI to make sure I hadn't bumped them up or something. Nope. The balancing on that final race is just SO fucked up. But whatever.
Racing is literally the absolute worst part of this game ?

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
ZYci1S4.png

I just realized there are several 1000 point accolade rewards up for grabs for owning certain groups of cars, and I'm just 1 car away from getting them on several of them. Gonna work on that so I can get them points. Time to spend some money. I also didnt realize you get 500 points just for setting a clean lap time on any of the rivals tracks. Dont need to beat anyone, just post a clean lap time on the leaderboard. Will be working on that as well. The club must rise.

But first i think i should probably shower......

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
ZYci1S4.png

I just realized there are several 1000 point accolade rewards up for grabs for owning certain groups of cars, and I'm just 1 car away from getting them on several of them. Gonna work on that so I can get them points. Time to spend some money. I also didnt realize you get 500 points just for setting a clean lap time on any of the rivals tracks. Dont need to beat anyone, just post a clean lap time on the leaderboard. Will be working on that as well. The club must rise.

But first i think i should probably shower......
What’s the benefit of accolades? Seems worthless now that I’ve unlocked everything?

Thread Info