Avondale, AZ
giphy-downsized.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I’ve scored 2 Dunkervoorts for $178k, 2 more for $880k and just scored a LaFerrari for $825k

NICE. The Donks are gonna be more of an investment car right now, you're gonna have to hang on to those until demand goes up. You should hopefully be able to flip that LaF with some decent quickness tho.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
NICE. The Donks are gonna be more of an investment car right now, you're gonna have to hang on to those until demand goes up. You should hopefully be able to flip that LaF with some decent quickness tho.
Yeah the Dunks are a hold for a week or two. The LaFerrari is a drive once and flip.

The La Ferrari was so fast it caused my game to crash lol

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man, FINALLY was able to score a Peel Trident from the AH, and for only 138k!! These things have climbed up to the 20 mil mark :LOL: I remember back when they hit 5 mil and I was like nah I'm not paying that much thats ridiculous. Now I think 5 mil is what I had my buyout set to when I managed to get this one, and I was fully prepared to purchase one for that much if it popped up :LOL:

I THOUGHT it would finally give me the series 2 collector 1000 point accolade, but then I realized I never got the Maserati 8CTF, so I scoured the AH for one of those. There were a few of them up for like 8 mil, and I tried to see if I could get one cheaper, I even had my buyout all the way at 5 mil, but nothing was popping up. I don't expect this car to be very frequently coming up for cheap, but I had to try. So I wound up just buying one straight up for 8.1 mil. But then I also snagged another LaF for 825k and flipped that for 8.2 mil to help make up for it :LOL: Plus, getting that 8CTF unlocked the manufacturer perk for me, which was 3 super wheel spins, which also then gave me the Maserati GTS FE, which completed my Maserati collection! And I also got about another 500k from the wheel spins, so really that 8CTF only cost me about a mil in the end.

I have done 0 races so far today or barely even been outside my garage :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Sometimes you strike out. Thats actually the case more often than not w/ me. You just have to hit the AH at the right time. I'm not really sure what time that is, but sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you gotta sit there and refresh for 5 minutes before a car even pops up. And by that time your hand is cramping up and you've let your guard down, and miss out on getting it, and then you have to wait another 5 minutes before another one pops up :LOL: Its not a fun task, but patience can be rewarded

Thread Info