Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God, had a hell of a time finding a good enough truck to use for the cross country series races where you needed to use a C600 pickup and 4x4. Finally got it done w/ a Colorado ZR2, and all I had to do to it was install a sport intake, race exhaust, sport cams, race engine block, race flywheel, race brakes, race clutch, street driveshaft and offroad diff

ffMIe29.png

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
God, had a hell of a time finding a good enough truck to use for the cross country series races where you needed to use a C600 pickup and 4x4. Finally got it done w/ a Colorado ZR2, and all I had to do to it was install a sport intake, race exhaust, sport cams, race engine block, race flywheel, race brakes, race clutch, street driveshaft and offroad diff

ffMIe29.png
Yeah I totally failed that one with the RAM Power Wagon and had to switch to the oldest Defender which made for an easy win.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Okay, finally got this up and running after having to sort out a headset issue.

When it loaded it said I had received somethingorother and go to someplaceorother to check it out. I completely missed it and have no idea where to look to see what it had announced. Using these hugely vague descriptions, can anyone tell me what the hell I missed? :ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
probably said you had a gift car waiting for you in one of the barns. if you hit the button prompt when the message pops up it will open the map and mark which barn its waiting for you in, and you can mark it on your map to go retrieve it. Although right now its probably about a 50/50 chance you'll actually receive the car once you get there

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Found the message center. Was also gifted:

5 Super Wheelspins
1962 Peel P50
Santa Outfit (hopefully Santa boxers so I can drive around almost nekkid)
1,000 Forzathon points

Edit, of course I go into Super Wheelspin and it says I don't have any. Um, okay...

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
gotta redeem the wheelspins from the menu where it says you were gifted them
Ahhhhh!!!

Hotline
TVR Griffith

Mazda RX-7 '90 (Wankel baby!)
Human Whistle (whoop-te-doo)

A fucking sundress
Jeep Gladiator
Jaguar Project 7

BMW M2
Jaguar D-type (fuck yeah!)
Black Jeans (I'm not a millennial or a greaser, wtf?)

NIssan Silvia '92
Pink Denim Jacket (again, WTF?)

Thread Info