Gaming Forza Horizon 4

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hmm. Might be time to unload my extra Shelby 1000 now. They're up at about 12 mil and there's lots of them. Based on what the GT500 did I don't see these getting much higher than this.

New car this week too! the Raesr Tachyon, you wanna talk about a fuckin batmobile.

3rMPgH7HK9IqQbAdwb62bL360ghVQDeRdS5ujVYjY54.jpg

But you need to complete 50% of the season to get it. And just a cursory search in the auction house, the few I've seen pop up are already going for 5 mil minimum. I gotta see if I can snag one of these tonight before they really skyrocket. If they're this high already, and its a car you actually have to put some work into to obtain, I can see this going quite high in the auction house eventually

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
No new cars this week, but I sold a few last night :)

sold my extra Raesr taychyon for 16 mil, extra peugeot 207 super 2000 wrc car for 12.2 mil, and I sold an extra escalade I'd had hanging around for 6.2 mil. I'd been watching the escalades for awhile now and they've pretty much bounced between 4-5 mil for awhile now, so when it hit 6 I felt like it was a good a time as any to finally get rid of it.

Also bought an extra alfa 155 from the forzathon shop for 600 points to try and sell since they've been selling for 16 fairly consistently (were up at 20 for awhile) but that didnt sell, and forzathon effect is already taking hold as they're now to 12 mil, so I may be stuck w/ this one. I'll put it up for 12 and see what happens. Not like it cost me any money, so anything will be profit.

Overall not a bad haul tho for one night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info