May 24, 2007
1,500 hp drift van.

cdf078e6-0cd4-47ee-bcc0-92a107ee1b92

d22a5d9d-8a5c-4d12-b9e2-2d9cfde319ee

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
So as far as tuning goes. Can you tune anything to have 1300 hp?

I bought a tune but it made my iroc AWD and had a stupid hood... But I can't change it...

Are you talking about piece by piece picking parts vs buying someone else’s tune? If so, yeah you can do that. You have to be at one of your “homes” or a festival site and then go the garage>“Custom upgrade” instead of “find new tunes”. Then you can piece by piece upgrade.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
If you game a lot, or want to experience a variety of games it is worth every penny. It’s insane the amount of games that are getting added.

Agreed. And the Ultimate pass gets you both xbox and PC versions if you have both like I do. Doom Eternal was just added.

These are the main reasons I don't need a Series X/S - and have played (and mostly enjoyed) a ton of games I would have never even looked at in the past.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Is that the money maker in this game? Auction house?

It can be, if you're watching the trends and willing to put the time in to try and snag cars super cheap. It's definitely not an instant payday, but hell some of these cars that are regularly going for 12-15 mil in the auction house, if you can manage to get one for like 5 mil or below, thats a decent payday if you can manage to do that a few times. I definitely have no need for the money anymore :LOL: I just do it as another way to kill time in the game, and having that thrill of "stealing" a car super cheap and flipping it for a massive profit.

Reactions: Bru

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Well my C8 hasnt sold yet, but now they're somehow up to 19 mil ¯\_()_/¯

I'll keep listing it at max for now. I only paid 3 mil for it, so even if drops back down below 10 i'll still make money off this thing eventually

I was thinking of liquidating some of my in demand cars so I could buy that castle in the city. I have the Demon, GT500, the C8 and the 599XX Evo ferrari. Those should net way more than enough for that 25m castle no?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info