Gaming Forza Horizon 4

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
They only show up at night, so as long as its dark out, they should be out. It helps if you change your map to only show the alien cells, that way theres no other junk getting in the way on the map. I found them all now, but I did have to use a guide to find the last few. I think they only show up on the map once you drive near them.

And I don't know how far along you are, but you eventually unlock alien plants as well, and those only show up when its raining. I haven't got all of those yet.

Im on the final build for my house, but you pretty much have to complete EVERY challenge to get enough bricks to unlock it. Still haven't gotten my lego barn find car, even tho I found the barn ages ago, but I have a feeling Forza is waiting until Lego releases the real thing, and I don't think that's coming out until August 1st.....

Yeah. The alien plants are out now too. Lol. And I’ve been playing the top gear story too. It’s pretty cool.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First 2 got lost in the transfer. Last one is fresh.

6d0VzJX.jpg

YDjDwhA.jpg

mlpP8E1.jpg

Reactions: RobFRC and Marko

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
My dudes. ITS FINALLY COMING BACK.

Turn10’s official Forza Motorsport account yesterday tweeted out the news, saying the 1998 Toyota Supra RZ will be included in Forza Horizon 4’s series 17 update on Dec. 12.

I am excite. I'm totally gonna LS swap it and convert it to AWD.

Reactions: Bub

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well the story goes toyota pulled all their road cars from every game except gran turismo sport because they didn't want their cars "associated with anything that promotes illegal street racing". Gran turismo was safe since all the racing takes place on race tracks. As why they've suddenly allowed the Supra back into the fold, who knows.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Well the story goes toyota pulled all their road cars from every game except gran turismo sport because they didn't want their cars "associated with anything that promotes illegal street racing". Gran turismo was safe since all the racing takes place on race tracks. As why they've suddenly allowed the Supra back into the fold, who knows.

Yeah I’m familiar with the tweet and common conjecture but it was hushed so quickly with no explanation. Just bam, gone, no statement. I want to hear the real reason.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Damn thats a lotta friggin cars. Some choice newer ones in there too, like the speedtail and huracan performante. Yet we still cant get an aventador SVJ apparently. Makes me wonder what their plan is to deploy all these cars tho. Even if they continue to offer them up as rewards for the weekly forzathon challenges, they can only put out a max of about 4-6 cars a week. Im all for it tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info