Gaming Forza Horizon 4

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It really is more fun than it has any business being :rofl:

My lego house is definitely coming along nicely.

qUNQolt.jpg

And my lego Senna's lookin good

utdvYrO.jpg

And since I said I was also going to get the real lego senna to compliment my F40, got this all together last night.

Had even more pieces than the F40!

oR4idzm.jpg

Coming together

4ApciU0.jpg

And done! My garage is growing. And yes. You can pivot the wing up and down.

98pUxT5.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
[MENTION=7]IDAFC21[/MENTION]

How often are the alien energy cells around? I only see them rarely on the map. Not every day.

They only show up at night, so as long as its dark out, they should be out. It helps if you change your map to only show the alien cells, that way theres no other junk getting in the way on the map. I found them all now, but I did have to use a guide to find the last few. I think they only show up on the map once you drive near them.

And I don't know how far along you are, but you eventually unlock alien plants as well, and those only show up when its raining. I haven't got all of those yet.

Im on the final build for my house, but you pretty much have to complete EVERY challenge to get enough bricks to unlock it. Still haven't gotten my lego barn find car, even tho I found the barn ages ago, but I have a feeling Forza is waiting until Lego releases the real thing, and I don't think that's coming out until August 1st.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info