Gaming Forza Horizon 4

Bru

Donating Member
Reaction score
What time you folks thinking? I usually head upstairs around 10 to do some side work but I can push that out if needed.
Probably hop on (kid-cooperation-pending) between 830-9.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Hopping on now. Starting to get a headache so holler if you're on.

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
How easy to cancel Xbox live

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I'm already off. This headache got worse and I still need to knock out some shit for work. I'll try again tomorrow.

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
I might pik up headset tomorrow then

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
So game pass is worth it then?

Bru

Donating Member
Reaction score
Too much camber with the default setup - corners of the tire were off the ground. Little less camber, more contact, and it rips.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I have discovered the colors in this game suck. White is consistently never actually white and too glossy. Bronze doesnt really exist (there are close enough colors) but a lot of these "factory" colors suck as well.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
How bout that, just managed to snag a shelby 1000 for 1.4 mil

1615866926968.png

Guess I'll hang on to this and see where the market tops out at then unload it

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
C8 Vettes have actually risen a bit. Just grabbed one for 3 mil. Immediately tossed it back on the auction house for 15 mil. 🤞

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
So as far as tuning goes. Can you tune anything to have 1300 hp?

I bought a tune but it made my iroc AWD and had a stupid hood... But I can't change it...

Bru

Donating Member
Reaction score
C8 Vettes have actually risen a bit. Just grabbed one for 3 mil. Immediately tossed it back on the auction house for 15 mil. 🤞
Is that the money maker in this game? Auction house?

Bru

Donating Member
Reaction score
So as far as tuning goes. Can you tune anything to have 1300 hp?

I bought a tune but it made my iroc AWD and had a stupid hood... But I can't change it...
Are you talking about piece by piece picking parts vs buying someone else’s tune? If so, yeah you can do that. You have to be at one of your “homes” or a festival site and then go the garage>“Custom upgrade” instead of “find new tunes”. Then you can piece by piece upgrade.

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
If you game a lot, or want to experience a variety of games it is worth every penny. It’s insane the amount of games that are getting added.
Agreed. And the Ultimate pass gets you both xbox and PC versions if you have both like I do. Doom Eternal was just added.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you game a lot, or want to experience a variety of games it is worth every penny. It’s insane the amount of games that are getting added.
Agreed. And the Ultimate pass gets you both xbox and PC versions if you have both like I do. Doom Eternal was just added.
These are the main reasons I don't need a Series X/S - and have played (and mostly enjoyed) a ton of games I would have never even looked at in the past.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is that the money maker in this game? Auction house?
It can be, if you're watching the trends and willing to put the time in to try and snag cars super cheap. It's definitely not an instant payday, but hell some of these cars that are regularly going for 12-15 mil in the auction house, if you can manage to get one for like 5 mil or below, thats a decent payday if you can manage to do that a few times. I definitely have no need for the money anymore :LOL: I just do it as another way to kill time in the game, and having that thrill of "stealing" a car super cheap and flipping it for a massive profit.

Reactions: Bru
OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I probably will mostly be available for this game on weekends. When work ends at 5, I switch to spamming TCG and then switch to job #2. Gotta make that chedda.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well my C8 hasnt sold yet, but now they're somehow up to 19 mil ¯\_()_/¯

I'll keep listing it at max for now. I only paid 3 mil for it, so even if drops back down below 10 i'll still make money off this thing eventually

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Well my C8 hasnt sold yet, but now they're somehow up to 19 mil ¯\_()_/¯

I'll keep listing it at max for now. I only paid 3 mil for it, so even if drops back down below 10 i'll still make money off this thing eventually
I was thinking of liquidating some of my in demand cars so I could buy that castle in the city. I have the Demon, GT500, the C8 and the 599XX Evo ferrari. Those should net way more than enough for that 25m castle no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom