Gaming Forza Horizon 4

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised we can’t buy the C8 Vette on Forza 7. But they have the Iroc.

And I love old Chevelle’s.

53F0FC43-6CF4-438D-8E21-3D96DE3BF9CF.jpeg

8D88FA78-9D0C-461D-A85A-6B98DBA70A94.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Apparently the hot wheels legends car pack came out and I didn't even realize it

Unfortunately, this is the first car pack to release since the game came out that is NOT free to VIP members :angrys00ls: ........i bought it anyway. I have to feed my obsession to own every single car in this game that i possibly can.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just sold my spare GT500 for 9.7 mil. These things just did not peak as high as I thought they would. Think they maxed out at like 12 mil, much like the C8 vette, which is still sitting comfortably there as well. Ah well. I bought it for 2 so thats still like a 7ish million dollar profit. I'll take it. Coulda hung on to it cuz its very possible at some point these things will shoot up again if they're not offered back up for awhile, but whatevs

Now I'm gonna win me the Shelby 1000, which will stay in my collection, and then maybe i'll start looking for some of those to snipe, if there's any out there yet

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got the Shelby 1000. Just sold an extra Hudson Hornet I had lying around for 8.1 mil :ROFLMAO: Dont know why people pay that much for this car. Used to actually be a lot higher a while back, but this is where its kinda settled. So thats cool. Also have a Monte Carlo SS up for 8.1 mil as well. This is another strange one that people have always paid big money for, even tho you CAN win this car from doing the video games story challenge. But I just randomly decided to see if i could get one cheap, and within only a couple minutes managed to snag one that went up for $14k :LOL: So if this one sells for its full 8.1 mil.......profit!!! Dont know if that was a fluke, or if these regularly pop up that cheap. Will have to investigate more on that one.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
And the monte sold for 8.1 mil :LOL: I've made 16 mil in 20 minutes doing nothing. Tried to see if I could snag another Monte as easy as that first one, but nothings coming up yet. Maybe I just got lucky. Definitely one i'll keep checking on tho.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you have 600 forzathon points right now, you can purchase the IROC in the forzathon shop right now. Or you can just wait for the auction house prices to tank now, which they already are :LOL:

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Played for a couple hours.

Got around 20 wheel spins plus 2 of the super spins. Got 1 car, 200k credits and the rest were clothes, car horns and dances... they’ve catered this game to children.

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Wheel spins are ABSOLUTELY worthless
Fuck I know. Its been how many years and they still have not fixed them? Its always the prize under the one you start the spin at. And in my fucking case its always like pink fucking socks or gay ass loafers for my character. Last time I got a pink skirt. YAy...

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you have 600 forzathon points right now, you can purchase the IROC in the forzathon shop right now. Or you can just wait for the auction house prices to tank now, which they already are :LOL:
How do I know if I haz? And how you buy with those

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
How do I know if I haz? And how you buy with those
Just go to the forzathon shop when you boot the game up. Should be a big thing on the bottom that displays your points, if you haz enough, you can buy, if you dont haz, ☹

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
What are irocs going for? Last I checked 16mil

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
go to one of your houses, theres a section for modz and a section for appearance/paint. Looks like that one already comes w/ some parts

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I wish I enjoyed this game as much as I enjoyed 3. The seasons just didnt do it for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom