Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Installed on Xbox and played a bit over the weekend....it runs really smooth and looks great but man is it different from PUBG. I was able to run around and get top 20 without doing anything....seems I could never find anyone. Add to that having to build shit....dunno if I'll go back to it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Installed on Xbox and played a bit over the weekend....it runs really smooth and looks great but man is it different from PUBG. I was able to run around and get top 20 without doing anything....seems I could never find anyone. Add to that having to build shit....dunno if I'll go back to it.

Thats my problem with Fortnite. Not only do you have to be good at spotting and shooting, but also good at building. I tried on PC and PS4, and PC was just way better due to more buttons and swapping between modes and modes within building modes was just easier, but I dont know if I can be down with it as a regular game.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So apparently Epic is bringing the game to Android but WONT distribute through the Play store but rather their own site....this is gonna open the door for a ton of malware infested links on the web :rofl: What a fucking dumb move.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So apparently Epic is bringing the game to Android but WONT distribute through the Play store but rather their own site....this is gonna open the door for a ton of malware infested links on the web :rofl: What a fucking dumb move.
Not really...just download it from their site directly and I wouldn't see any issues unless they got hacked

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info