Avondale, AZ
despicable-me-what-gif.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And done! I rather enjoyed this. Gets me nice and amped for the new season. I also loved the focus on the mid pack teams and battles, because thats where the real excitement was, and its not really the main talking point for the regular season coverage. I hope there is a season 2 for this.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
This is fantastic. If only the broadcast looked this good and had this level of exclusivity with the drivers and teams.

Baku :bowrofl: I know this happened, but I’m still going “shit fuck!” seeing it in slow mo and 4K. Amazeballs.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Finished this up. Great show. I hope they do this for every year

Also, the jabs between red bull and Renault:rofl:

And between McLaren (or Renault, I don’t remember) and Haas “I bet Grosjean wrecks in turn 1.” And then he wrecks in turn 2 and they cut back to McLaren laughing. :rofl:

This is an amazing look at where the racing is happening. Because up front, where the broadcast focuses, there clearly isn’t much racing going on.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This is an amazing look at where the racing is happening. Because up front, where the broadcast focuses, there clearly isn’t much racing going on.

This is exactly what I loved most about it. Now I did hear that supposedly part of why Ferrari and Mercedes weren't featured was because they wouldnt let netflix flim them, but either way, thats fine by me. This series would have been so boring if they had just focused on the top 2 teams. The real championship takes place with the best of the rest.

Thread Info