Netflix Formula 1: Drive to Survive

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Nice. Was coming here to post this. Glad to see I'm not the only one paying attention. Cant wait. Should be great this year w/ Merc and Failrarri granting access this time. I still cant wait for the episode that netflix decided to cover Merc when they completely screwed the pooch in their old timey uniforms.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Nice. Was coming here to post this. Glad to see I'm not the only one paying attention. Cant wait. Should be great this year w/ Merc and Failrarri granting access this time. I still cant wait for the episode that netflix decided to cover Merc when they completely screwed the pooch in their old timey uniforms.
Wasn’t that the German Grand Pool (with all the rain)?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I just started watching this last night. First i watched "hitting the apex" about motoGP, then this. I am jacked about the upcoming race season, may even watch F1 this year

Could not believe the pit guy cross threaded the wheel nuts on two fucking cars inside of 30 seconds

Sidenote: that race in China looked BRUTAL. Those were some absurdly tight turns for cars this wide

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'll try watching it this week.

I'd like to find a source to watch old F1 races, like back from the 60's - mid 2000's. When cars could take a beating and half the field would be retired by the end of the race due to engines grenading since they're trying to wring every last pony out of them till they're totally strung out.

Thread Info