Ford Mustang Mach E

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Fords jacked prices every model year for the Lightning and and Mach E for 3 MYs in a row now. Maybe all of a sudden they go back to year 1 MSRP? Doubt it.

These EVs should be net loss vehicles until every single one breaks the 500 mi/charge threshold.

Get me an F150 thats over 500 mi per charge id trade my 21 tomorrow.

So would 1m other Americans. Good luck on that 2 - 3 yrs wait

Reactions: Jon01 and Rent Free

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Mach E GT should be an 11-sec car but they neutered it above 60 mph. Doesn’t trap any faster than a Premium version. It’s the weirdest thing driving it and the accelerator suddenly doesn’t do anything above a certain speed.

As for the regular Mach E, it’s ride quality is so peculiar that it makes me nauseous driving it for any extended amount of time.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Mach E GT should be an 11-sec car but they neutered it above 60 mph. Doesn’t trap any faster than a Premium version. It’s the weirdest thing driving it and the accelerator suddenly doesn’t do anything above a certain speed.

As for the regular Mach E, it’s ride quality is so peculiar that it makes me nauseous driving it for any extended amount of time.
Sounds perfect for GLADIATOR GLADIATOR

• Angry
Reactions: GLADIATOR

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013

That’s my biggest criticism other than the naming of it (beaten to death I know) but the more egregious sin here was limiting the power output so much and then pitching as if it was performance oriented. The best time I’ve seen (even had some weight removal) was 12.103 @ 106.12mph. It ran 7.594 @ 90.28 in the 1/8th and then takes a nap apparently.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
  • Wow
Reactions: S8ER01Z
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info