Movie Ford vs Ferrari

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I skipped IMAX because there weren't any showings when my wife wanted to go. Also I noticed it wasn't showing at every theater either... I found that weird
It got kicked out of IMAX pretty fast. Think its because of Frozen II since it stopped showing in IMAX same day F2 hit theaters.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The movie is exciting. I was a little kid but my dad was excited about LeMans and the GT40s He took me to Ford dealerships around that time looking at what was available. He bought a green Mustang fastback shortly after that. Might be where my love for speed began? They added a ton of human drama embellishments to the movie rather than having more race drama and the races itself didn't really show the complete dominance of the GT40s at LeMans. Sure, they crossed together but the drama with Ferrari wasn't there. Ford beat the crap out of Ferrari in this race. The GT40s were clearly superior.

The finish was a glowing example of corporate America over what should be right. Myles was probably the best driver in the world that year.

Reactions: Jon01

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I went and watched this with my dad Wednesday night and really enjoyed it. I may take my wife to see it today.
The Hollywood drama was unnecessary and borderline annoying but the story was a good one and worth telling.
I also agree with Flyn's spoiler 110%.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info