Ford Mustang Mach E

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Drove the Mach E all weekend and I’m more and more impressed with it. What I love most about the Mach is you just want to keep driving it and that instant power makes it very satisfying. The interior is very comfortable and very easy to get in and out which is a big plus. Everybody is eyeballing the car when u are driving it. I can’t wait to drive the GT model.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Drove the Mach E all weekend and I’m more and more impressed with it. What I love most about the Mach is you just want to keep driving it and that instant power makes it very satisfying. The interior is very comfortable and very easy to get in and out which is a big plus. Everybody is eyeballing the car when u are driving it. I can’t wait to drive the GT model.
When do the GT’s come out?
60 miles till it needed a charge when I got back to work. I could have driven it home one more night
So you’re saying if you don’t drive over 300 miles daily and aren’t on a cross country road trip, you won’t give a flying fuck about charge time?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
When do the GT’s come out?

So you’re saying if you don’t drive over 300 miles daily and aren’t on a cross country road trip, you won’t give a flying fuck about charge time?

giphy.gif

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
Interesting article. We know the Mach-E is in it's honeymoon period as its a new to the public. I don't think it will continue to outpace the ICE Mustang, but the fact that it did so quickly was surprising.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT has a confirmed EPA-estimated range of 270 miles (434.5 kilometers). For the GT Performance Edition, the EPA-estimated number is 260 miles (418.4 kilometers). Both of these figures beat the Blue Oval's original estimates of 250 miles (402.3 kilometers) for the GT and 235 miles (378.2 kilometers) for the Performance model.

Both the GT and Performance Edition make 480 horsepower (358 kilowatts) from their pair of electric motors and use an 88 kilowatt-hour usable battery pack. The GT produces 600 pound-feet (814 Newton-meters) of torque, and the Performance pushes the amount of twist to 634 lb-ft (860 Nm).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info