Ford Mustang Mach E

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I’ll be driving one for the next couple of days. My experience fast charging so far has mirrored some others - including our first experience last year - where I’m only pulling 75 or so kW of the advertised 150 capability at EA stations. And that’s with the battery more than 50-percent depleted. With Teslas, Supercharging has always just worked, and at mostly high speeds, with the exception of being on the same charger as someone else or the normal slowdown while approaching fuller capacity. This is not unique to the Mustang. It seems hard to pull big speeds on most other CCS cars too - ID.4 a recent example. I’d like to try a non-EA charger and see if there’s a difference. There’s a Harley dealer nearby with CCS.

Reactions: RedBeard

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
This seems like a pretty easy fix from a software perspective and frankly will be a non issue if the Biden infrastructure bill passes (probably will). In the bill is massive funding to build out charging infrastructure for EV’s. Right now, I see Tesla’s biggest advantage is their Supercharger network and effectively this legislation will chip away at that.

• Haha
Reactions: Rent Free

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Shouldn’t have been an issue from the start. It just means they did minimal testing on the vehicle.

Software update yes.... but that update should be out already. Like I’ve said before these companies move way to slow. I don’t even know if there is a tentative fix date for this bug. That’s not good

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Shouldn’t have been an issue from the start. It just means they did minimal testing on the vehicle.

Software update yes.... but that update should be out already. Like I’ve said before these companies move way to slow. I don’t even know if there is a tentative fix date for this bug. That’s not good

Come on, like Tesla doesn’t have bugs and didn’t experience growing pains. The fanboyism amongst Tesla owners is worse than Apple.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Come on, like Tesla doesn’t have bugs and didn’t experience growing pains. The fanboyism amongst Tesla owners is worse than Apple.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

Not saying that. Big difference is Tesla fixes large software issues like this in a matter of days. Ford will take months if not longer. Like I said I have not seen anything to show they are addressing this anytime soon.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
This is a bug that should never have happened. This is something that if they tested this out instead of just making wild charging claims they would have found instantly.

This vehicle was rushed plain and simple like most other EVs instead of vetting these basic issues out.

It shouldn’t take a YouTuber to find out “hey your vehicle doesn’t really charge fast Ford” that’s just embarrassing

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Not saying that. Big difference is Tesla fixes large software issues like this in a matter of days. Ford will take months if not longer. Like I said I have not seen anything to show they are addressing this anytime soon.

There are those who masterbate to hot female co-workers, celebrities or even that Mom with a small child/new born at the doctor’s off...Creepers thread.

Then there are those who masterbate to Elon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info