Real Name
Mike
1571935883961.png

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
in other news, still no sign of a gt500 anywhere LOL
ROFL!! This posts makes my day!! Im glad Im not the only one being critical of that worlds longest abortion..... AKA trying to put a GT500 in showrooms!

Now youre going to get me going you hear about the trainwreck v2.0 that is the botched new Explorer rollout?

Ford is shipping BRAND NEW Explorers to different plants for rework!!

Enough of this CEO there needs to be some changes starting with him and top down!!

Reactions: J-LO

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I present to you exhibit A.

As youā€™ve read here, there, and everywhere, quality issues plaguing the 2020 Explorer saw thousands of new vehicles, including the modelā€™s Lincoln Aviator platform mate, make a trip from Chicago Assembly to a makeshift repair shop at Michiganā€™s Flat Rock Assembly, bypassing anxious dealers. According to reports, some dealers are carrying out their own repairs before making the vehicles available for sale. The botched launch saw third-quarter sales slump, though the automaker has since stated that supply is on the upswing.
ā€œSimply put, we took on too much,ā€ said Fordā€™s president of automotive, Joe Hinrichs, in a remark reported by Automotive Newsā€˜ Michael Martinez. Hackett, speaking alongside Hinrichs on the earnings call, commented, ā€œWe have higher expectations for our performance.ā€
That said, both men felt the media gave the company an unfair shake, with Hinrichs calling reports of thousands of new Explorers and Aviators piling up outside Flat Rock ā€œoverly dramatized.ā€
ā€œFlat Rock was not evidence of chaos, it was evidence of us making things right,ā€ he said. Hackett claimed he wasnā€™t happy with the mediaā€™s view ā€œof the way weā€™ve worked through this.ā€
Weā€™ll let you be the judge of whether Ford communicated its response to the issue in a proper and sufficient manner.

The last part there doesnt sit well with me. Bullshit Mr. CEO guy its evidence of YOU being a pisspoor CEO among other issues going on with Ford.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info