TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Almost there Ford.

4B18AB02-28BA-47B2-B06D-C357D6CE4986.jpeg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

I watch his videos a lot. If you watch his other channel he does a crap load of big road trips in his model 3. He’s super data driven and can come off pretty nerdy, but I appreciate the attention to detail.

That being said, weather is the one thing I wish Tesla would take into account in their planner. Yes the car of course factors in temperature, but wind and rain it doesn’t account for. Even if it could just account for wind I would be super happy. Especially on days when it’s 10-15+ mph headwinds or greater.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
While this first taste of the Mach-E left us craving more, it also made us hopeful for the future. This is a strong EV and a better crossover. But most importantly the Mach-E is a good and necessary addition to the Mustang herd. It will not appeal to purists. Ever. But as a means of bringing electrification to a new generation of shoppers and creating another cohort of Mustang enthusiasts, this is a qualified success. Porsche thrived after introducing the Cayenne, and there's little reason to think the Mustang family won't thrive following the arrival of the Mach-E.

But more than that, the impressive abilities of the Mach-E have us salivating for a turn in the upcoming Mach-E GT, which will hopefully address our concerns over handling and add even more power to this already quick crossover. This may not be the Mustang people know and love, but if the impressive collection of preorders are any indication, we’re confident the Mach-E will take a page from Henry Ford's book and win the public over as something new.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I didn't realize the Mach-E was already for sale....

I work at dodge and we are swamped in service with 5.7 hemi’s with the tick and knocking. Bodyshop is swamped with 2017-2019 are coming in with rusted panels.

My 2016 was starting to get the Hemi tick. One of the reasons I traded it in. Hoping my 2021 doesn't develop it anytime soon.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I work at dodge and we are swamped in service with 5.7 hemi’s with the tick and knocking. Bodyshop is swamped with 2017-2019 are coming in with rusted panels.
Lol ok I got it. Your poking fun at a certain Ford hater on this site. You'd think one of the Ford relatives banged his mom and slapped his sister around...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info