Drag to reposition cover

Ford Mustang Mach E

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Looks like a wide edge st with a chopped roof and mustang taillights.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Looks pretty decent. I'm shocked.
It looks much better with the all black grill.
The range is good and the price is right too.

Still, I don't think they should have made it look "Mustang like" or used the Mustang name.

Nccstud

Donating Member
Reaction score
Time to get the wife a new daily driver. Get rid of the God awful Cherokee she has

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Not a bad first try at all. It does just a tad less than the model Y can do for the same money and less places to charge. The real question will be do they end up making any significant number or is this just a “see we can do electric too” and they end up making 5000 a year

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
This looks really good actually.

Curious to see what Ford plans to do with mass charging for people and if they are going to mass produce it or only make a limited amount.

To me, this looks way better than the Model X or Model Y.

AngelWhite_ST

Reaction score
I think it looks great. Both exterior and Interior. Although the interior reminds of a boring tesla interior, it looks okay. The screen is huge, perfect for the older folks and soccer moms to see.

The new "Sync" system seem clunky and too busy with a bunch of information thrown at you. There's so much to look at, you don't know where to go to get to basic features.

I am sure the OTA updates are going to be few and far between not really adding any features - maybe an "anti-crowd" mode and making it necessary to visit a dealer so they can charge you for "actual software additions.'

I wonder if there's going to be a stupid bag of charging adapters since everyone likes to have their own proprietary crap instead of working on a universal one.

I already have Ford Pass, but I hope Ford isn't going to charge extra per month to use it with their Mach-E.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom