Drag to reposition cover

Ford Ford Mustang Mach E

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Drove the Mach E all weekend and I’m more and more impressed with it. What I love most about the Mach is you just want to keep driving it and that instant power makes it very satisfying. The interior is very comfortable and very easy to get in and out which is a big plus. Everybody is eyeballing the car when u are driving it. I can’t wait to drive the GT model.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
How long did it take you to charge to 10%?

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
60 miles till it needed a charge when I got back to work. I could have driven it home one more night

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Drove the Mach E all weekend and I’m more and more impressed with it. What I love most about the Mach is you just want to keep driving it and that instant power makes it very satisfying. The interior is very comfortable and very easy to get in and out which is a big plus. Everybody is eyeballing the car when u are driving it. I can’t wait to drive the GT model.
When do the GT’s come out?
60 miles till it needed a charge when I got back to work. I could have driven it home one more night
So you’re saying if you don’t drive over 300 miles daily and aren’t on a cross country road trip, you won’t give a flying fuck about charge time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom