vw-rabbit-pickup.jpg

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
That looks a lot better. This is kinda exciting. I'd love a modern pick-up with car-like mpg. I wonder if I could flat tow something with it. I'm guessing that would not be advisable. Still another option we've been without for a while.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Ford shouldnt be fucking around with shit like this.

100% money available needs to go into EV.
Why not? If there's an opportinity to easily jump on an open market with no competition then they need to get in there. They're just reshaping preexisting Escape tools which is just pennies out of a Ford budget. It's it's successful, money from that will go into their EV play fund which has potential to make billions of future dollars. You know. The rich stay rich and all that stuff.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Why not? If there's an opportinity to easily jump on an open market with no competition then they need to get in there. They're just reshaping preexisting Escape tools which is just pennies out of a Ford budget. It's it's successful, money from that will go into their EV play fund which has potential to make billions of future dollars. You know. The rich stay rich and all that stuff.

Because Fords Stock is already pretty much junk if its not EV its a waste of resources.

Screenshot_20201207-152722_Chrome.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info