Ford Fusion ST coming

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
THIS MAKES ME HARD!!!!

OMG! Its like a modern version of the GTP but only better and turbo'd and well made by Ford guess I can accept that!

FINALLY 4 doors and some boost that's not a giant tank like the SHO or some tiny little econobox. (this should be a nice happy medium)

Yes I realize there are quite a few boosted 4 doors currently available but at least this should get some decent aftermarket support like the other 2 ST models do!

I already want this!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I bought a Mustang LX with the 5.0 brand new, dirt cheap back in '92. All the power of the GT, 2/3rds of the price... and less weight.

Ford's done it before, they can do it again. Cheap power. It's what's for dinner.

Edit: and by comparatively priced, I mean 2/3rds of the cost compared to the AWD top of the line that will be appearing.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I bought a Mustang LX with the 5.0 brand new, dirt cheap back in '92. All the power of the GT, 2/3rds of the price... and less weight.

Ford's done it before, they can do it again. Cheap power. It's what's for dinner.

Edit: and by comparatively priced, I mean 2/3rds of the cost compared to the AWD top of the line that will be appearing.

Great info but it's not 1992

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info