TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
There's a CGM Z06 with the grey Spyder wheels for 40 in PA. 1 owner, 30k miles.

Must resist the urge...

AutoTrader doesn't make sharing vehicles easy so here it is from the dealer website

https://www.fredbeanscadillacbuickg...let-Corvette-Z06_1LZ-Doylestown-PA/3398500903

My thought was if I could get 20k'ish for my car and everything I have piled up I could swing one for sure....

I just know nothing about them realistically. Is the 3LZ or whatever the highest trim package?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yes.

I'd honestly look for a 2010 (or older) in a 1LZ if you ever plan on doing a stereo system (because I know I would). Unless you don't care, then go for a 2- or 3LZ and whatever year you want. My 2013 had all kinds of crazy CANBUS shit that you HAD to buy a Maestro for it or the entire system would freak out and throw codes over speakers and whatnot.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yes.

I'd honestly look for a 2010 (or older) in a 1LZ if you ever plan on doing a stereo system (because I know I would). Unless you don't care, then go for a 2- or 3LZ and whatever year you want. My 2013 had all kinds of crazy CANBUS shit that you HAD to buy a Maestro for it or the entire system would freak out and throw codes over speakers and whatnot.

Like this shit right here... :wackit:

1572_main_l.jpg

I know I'm just in dream land though.... Back to the Raptors, sorry to side track the thread. :bowrofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

Yep, got one in my truck and it is probably the best vehicle accessory purchase I’ve ever made. MFT is 90s tablet garbage compared to Sync 3.

Everything is basically plug and play except needing a different GPS antenna (all kits come with it) and the USB hub (again, all kits come with it). Most places also ask for your VIN so they can program it correctly with all the options you have in the vehicle. Totally worth the price if you can find a whole kit under a grand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info