đź“° Auto News Ford Bronco Raptor Revealed | At least 400hp, 3.0 Ecoboost powered

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
bronco raptor is bigger outside and inside, right?

i bet the Braptor rides better as well... and i doubt the 392 jeep could be driven offroad like a side by side, like the braptor can (high speed bumpity humpity mayhem)

i think the Braptor has a lot more "wow" factor as well. it's fucking maasssive in person.

View attachment 122532

View attachment 122531

fackin hyuge... next to an F150 tremor

1663073033566.png

• Wow
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I just wrapped a few days driving the Raptor. Probably the beefiest sounding factory EB engine. Most Fords have an apparent artificial augmentation but that wasn’t the case in the Bronco - not that there isn’t electronic assist, but I couldn’t single it out.

For its massive tires and wild suspension, it drove highly refined around town. Quiet, sophisticated, smooth. Almost too refined - it didn’t drive very differently than a Sasquatch; perhaps a good thing in some circles considering its additional capabilities.

But at $75k, I’d find it hard to not pick the Wrangler 392 for its ridiculous and hilarious excessiveness. Sure, side curtain airbags are nice to have in the Bronco, but it’s probably not at the top of people’s lists who are buying these. Maybe the lower trims.

Granted, I’m comparing street to street impressions - I have no experience with respective off-road capabilities.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I just wrapped a few days driving the Raptor. Probably the beefiest sounding factory EB engine. Most Fords have an apparent artificial augmentation but that wasn’t the case in the Bronco - not that there isn’t electronic assist, but I couldn’t single it out.

For its massive tires and wild suspension, it drove highly refined around town. Quiet, sophisticated, smooth. Almost too refined - it didn’t drive very differently than a Sasquatch; perhaps a good thing in some circles considering its additional capabilities.

But at $75k, I’d find it hard to not pick the Wrangler 392 for its ridiculous and hilarious excessiveness. Sure, side curtain airbags are nice to have in the Bronco, but it’s probably not at the top of people’s lists who are buying these. Maybe the lower trims.

Granted, I’m comparing street to street impressions - I have no experience with respective off-road capabilities.
I’d take the bronco. The fact Jeeps still do terrible in crash ratings is a problem.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Can’t believe people let loved ones buy wranglers.

Would take the bronco over a jeep any day for looks alone.
Maybe they're not as "loved" as you think.

"John buys life insurance policy on Jane, but he kind of wants out of the marriage. Jane wants a Wrangler, so he helps her buy one."

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

had a blue rubicon 392 gun it through the lake zurich costco parking lot the other day almost mowing down families, but shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that exhaust

diet commercials GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info