Ford Bronco is back: It's official

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The baby bronco looks like the love child of a Range Rover Evoque and a 17 year old Jeep Liberty.

What makes me sad is that I had a 1989 Bronco II (blue over silver) and it was great (for me) and shared parts with the Ranger, so although it wasn't a real "off-roader" is was capable of doing some fun stuff. It was also very comfortable.

Something to point out about the article is that a different manufacturer, Alphaequipt, is the one that did the wheel/tire combo, not Ford. Ford only offers 17" and 18" street-focused tires on it.

i dunno why you're sad

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
The renegade (the baby bronco competitor) is plenty capable off-road using wizardry and technology. Baby bronco I bet is just as good if not better.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
When you see wheels off the ground and it still climbing over things, that’s wizardry :rofl:

edit for vid: this is more off-road that I bet 98% of people on Tcg have done

no i agree with you 1000% that's why i said wizardry is the correct word.

watching that video, dadf150s would get hung up on a lot of that shit :rofl:

all that stuff is definitely more EXTREME than my pickemuptruck has ever seen or likely will.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
i dunno why you're sad
I miss it
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Went and saw a Sport in person a few weeks back. It was a pretty basic package. Not impressed in the least bit. I think the Bronco's will really only look decent in person is with the big tire packages.

I was not impressed with the sport either, but the basic does not do the vehicle any justice. Now the loaded or almost loaded one is nice and would make a nice daily for someone.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I was not impressed with the sport either, but the basic does not do the vehicle any justice. Now the loaded or almost loaded one is nice and would make a nice daily for someone.

Yeah, I feel you on that. It's not a bad looking truck, just not in the basic trim. I saw one all decked out with the bigger tires. I'd get down with it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
don't get me wrong, i fucking love these things, id lean towards washout interior and manual seats would make sense to me with that... buuuut no power seats whatsoever?

best comment from that forum is... wait... my $25k escape has leather power memory seats but the $62k bronco i'm ordering, doesn't?

just like ford charging $2k to put LED headlights on $70k superduty's

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info