Ford Bronco is back: It's official

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Yup supposedly B&P drops 10/23, not sure if that means 0001 tonight or what. I'm eager to see the actual prices on this stuff. 2 door black diamond 2.3/7MT in cactus or antimatter, maybe squatch would be my pick. But I wouldn't be in the market until late next year anyway so I'll probably be swinging from something else by then. But maybe not, I dunno. I kinda like these.

Also the warthog has been seen out testing a lot, so that's nice. It looks pretty brutal.

w1.jpg
w2.jpg

Likely will be priced way out of my range and probably not available in 2 door but I bet it's a fun one.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I can't even build what I like yet (I guess mansquatch isn't going to be available in B&P for a while, but at least I know how much it'll be). But I think sticker for my build is about $42-43k.

Lots of weird shit, too, like how you can only get the manual with Mid/High/Lux packages on the Badlands.... WTAF?

1603469530878.png

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
it could just be the configurator. I just played with the build and it would have things I could option and it would say I have to drop the LUX package to get it. Like the Steering wheel. But the LUX package includes a heated steering wheel. So it should have said "Included" for that option but it doesn't.

But then again, Ford does goofy stuff. "If you want the cell phone charging port you have to remove lug nuts. Would you like to do that?" lol

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I think what you probably saw was a Bronco Sport. Minus a small segment of media mules and testers, I don't think they've got units out to lots yet. But I could be wrong, who knows.
Per my younger brother who has one on order. They are way behind, like 3-4 months behind. He had to go to the dealer maybe a week ago to pick out options and other shit. They informed him they are pretty much on back order. Didnt ask if model specific.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
That's not the competition for the Wrangler. That is the baby Bronco. The one that no one seems to know why was built. haha
Yes, was just texting my brother teasing him because he has one ordered. His response, “ they made those ugly things for the hipsters and yuppies” lol.
He ordered the Wildtrack with 35” tires. He said that’s the one competing with the Wrangler. He things that baby dick one is going to compete with the Grand Cherokee, I lol at that.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
The baby bronco looks like the love child of a Range Rover Evoque and a 17 year old Jeep Liberty.

What makes me sad is that I had a 1989 Bronco II (blue over silver) and it was great (for me) and shared parts with the Ranger, so although it wasn't a real "off-roader" is was capable of doing some fun stuff. It was also very comfortable.

Something to point out about the article is that a different manufacturer, Alphaequipt, is the one that did the wheel/tire combo, not Ford. Ford only offers 17" and 18" street-focused tires on it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's a sub compact suv. It'll be interesting to see if they sell well.

The big brother will sell well initially. And your brother is getting the hot set up for sure.

it'll sell.

escapes sell. the dart-mini-jeeps all sell and have all sold... it'll sell. this is the world we live in. every 26 year old tanya wants a white new baby bronco

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info