Ford Bronco is back: It's official

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
I will say ford did an amazing job! BUT if you're going to try and steal the spotlight from the wrangler, you need to do it better AND cheaper. I see a lot of homeruns (sasquatch package on all models, 3 piece hard top), but its more money and cant tow more.... and those hideous cargo tie downs on the hood:sick:

It'll have better on road manners with the IRS, but I'll bet money the jeep is better off road. But since 99% of either the jeeps or broncos will just be used to cruise the local sonic or mall, it'll be a good selling truck

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
It's gotta be white doh

FB_IMG_1594781797041.jpg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I will say ford did an amazing job! BUT if you're going to try and steal the spotlight from the wrangler, you need to do it better AND cheaper. I see a lot of homeruns (sasquatch package on all models, 3 piece hard top), but its more money and cant tow more.... and those hideous cargo tie downs on the hood:sick:

It'll have better on road manners with the IRS, but I'll bet money the jeep is better off road. But since 99% of either the jeeps or broncos will just be used to cruise the local sonic or mall, it'll be a good selling truck

Do you have a Jeep?

Reactions: SRT41320

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

bruh

better- check. cheaper? similar priced is fine.

towing? as mentioned elsewhere, most buyers in this segment probably don't care.

wannnnnt

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
what really blows is the blazer is fucking sweet in person. i really dig how they look.

just why the fuck did they name it that...
Yeah but it's still just another crossover in a sea of crossovers. GM killed the blazer in the mid 90's and just reinforced with this remodel that they want to keep it a chicks car until the end of time.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah it's just another crossover in a sea of crossovers. GM killed the blazer in the mid 90's and just reinforced with this remodel that they want to keep it a chicks car until the end of time.

it's one of the better looking crossovers though- and at least has some performance to back it up, which is odd for the segment.

Reactions: Rent Free

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
it's one of the better looking crossovers though- and at least has some performance to back it up, which is odd for the segment.

The mid-size SUV group is giant...I had to look it up to see what's in it :rofl: One list has the X5, Ranger Rover, Disco, Q8, Cayenne, Exploder, and about 20 others...Which I guess makes sense...I also didn't realize GM put the 3.6 V6 into the Blazer, which would definitely boogy. It's no Explorer ST, but it ain't bad at all.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
what really blows is the blazer is fucking sweet in person. i really dig how they look.

just why the fuck did they name it that...
They wanted to name it a Camaro name of some kind because that’s literally what it is in SUV form but all their name tests came back with Blazer as more well received.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Yeah but it's still just another crossover in a sea of crossovers. GM killed the blazer in the mid 90's and just reinforced with this remodel that they want to keep it a chicks car until the end of time.
Would be an alright wife car but that’s about it. It looks fine but agreed, compared to anything else in its class it’s the fucking same.

it is weird they named it the blazer. The C/K series trucks sold like crazy for years and years. You’d think they’d want to get on the suv craze with a blazer but guess not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info