The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Hang on Y'All

Screenshot_20181113-184613_Chrome.jpeg

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Shadow looks like an early bronco like some cliche metaphor. No way they would charge the body lines that drastically between the two models. Way too much tooling cost.

Idk man, the only thing that shadow fits is the 1st gen and they cant be any bigger then this gen, so why would they make it overshadow it?

With their offroad claims theyve been making i could see them offering a seperate design cause this thing doesnt look like itll give the Wrangler a run for its money

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
ummmmmmm :gayy:

i-9vgvbwm-x4-jpg.1567186

i-tszdbcm-x4-jpg.1567187

Caught testing in Dearborn, Michigan, the Bronco mule wears light camo over a cobbled-together Ranger T6 body. Recently, the Bronco has been seen testing with the Jeep Wrangler and Toyota 4Runner, but it has been a task to capture them all in one image since they’ve been leaving the proving grounds at different times.

The Bronco will have body-on-frame construction, and unlike the Ranger, will have a coil-spring solid axle in the front and back. According to sources, the Bronco will have Dana Spicer AdvanTEK axles with a Dana 33 up front and a Dana 44 for the rear. The axles will be assembled at a new facility in Toledo, Ohio, and is located right down the street from the Jeep Wrangler plant. For cost reasons, the F-Series’ aluminum construction will not make its way to the Ranger follow-up or the Bronco.

The Bronco is expected to share the Ranger’s 2.3L turbocharged four, paired to the new Ford/GM 10-speed automatic transmission. A hybrid powertrain is rumored to be part of the lineup as Ford goes all in on hybrid availability throughout its product portfolio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info