Ford Bronco is back: It's official

i think the only reason id go wrangler over bronco is becasue i doubt the new bronco will have a manual option...

I would go wrangler over bronco most likely because of not only the resale you correctly reference, but also the entrance into the browavecult. lol

in for 2 year old 50% off msrp broncos ala continental

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
BjVfu3SAv4M

:dunno:

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
If the Bronco really looks like that in two door I would buy it . It would be a shame if they didn't put the coyote in it .

They won’t. They didn’t put a V8 in their supercar. They aren’t gonna put one in a smaller SUV. It’ll have an eco boost v6 I would guess. I hope they don’t just put a turbo 4 in it.

I like the rendering! I would buy that.

I wanna know if it’s got a solid or independent front end. I’m guessing independent, but man would it be awesome if it has a solid, or even offered solid as an option.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I really think whether or not it gets a V8 will depend on the chassis. If it’s on a shortened F150 chassis, my guess would be at least a coyote option, but most of the motor options of theF150. But if it’s on the Ranger chassis, 2.3T I4 base with 2.7TT V6 premium option.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info