Ford Bronco is back: It's official

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Didn't the lead engineer or someone very high up mention that they "had no idea if the Coyote V8 would fit" in the new Bronco?

Whoops:

READY FOR ITS RACING DEBUT
With a premiere appearance planned for the 2022 Baja 1000, the Broncoâ„¢ DR will hit the sand powered by a Ford Coyote 5.0-liter V8 engine.

Other competition-focused features include Multimatic Positional Selective DSSV™ Dampers, a Multimatic safety cage, 37-inch BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 all-season tires and beadlock wheels.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Big Bend Bronco , $10k in options , $48k , Cactus Gray paint . Manley Ford .

65C266E6-BD53-44BD-AE05-81159A74EC0A.jpeg

01A7AFD1-9818-4B72-A80E-C0DDD3F49E45.jpeg

2428202E-F2E6-4FCB-93A4-8FFB179B24F8.jpeg

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
My buddy got his last week (hardtop, sasquatch, jerkoff whatever edition) To start the horseshit Huntley Ford dealer pulled some shit on him. Told him he couldn't take the bronco unless he used Ford Finance @ 6.5% (couldn't use his own pre-approved 2.1% from USAA, or even pay cash outright), asked if he refused ford financing, could he get his $1500 deposit back, told him its non-refundable.... fuck that dealer!

Overall the Bronco is cool, but IMO all they had to do was copy the wrangler, make a few tweaks, and hit a homerun... but they really dropped the ball. The frameless doors have an incredible amount of wind noise (even after we re-adjusted the striker that was way off) and the top makes all sorts of noise over bumps. The lack of a sound bar (or open-air as ford calls it) is really going to suck with the top off and no stereo from above, let alone the lack of dome light for the back seat. Also, I couldn't find any ventilation to the rear seats. Maybe it's because I have kids and stupid shit like that kind of matter. I also haven't gotten drive it yet because he sees how I drive my gladiator and is afraid I'll break his precious little bronco :LOL:

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
My buddy got his last week (hardtop, sasquatch, jerkoff whatever edition) To start the horseshit Huntley Ford dealer pulled some shit on him. Told him he couldn't take the bronco unless he used Ford Finance @ 6.5% (couldn't use his own pre-approved 2.1% from USAA, or even pay cash outright), asked if he refused ford financing, could he get his $1500 deposit back, told him its non-refundable.... fuck that dealer!
For real? How can this happen. Did he go with the 6.5%? I'd think Ford would have a complaint line to weed out stuff like this.

That said I won't buy Ford but the Broncos look cool and they have neat options.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
For real? How can this happen. Did he go with the 6.5%? I'd think Ford would have a complaint line to weed out stuff like this.

That said I won't buy Ford but the Broncos look cool and they have neat options.

He had to, if he didn't, he "refused delivery" and would've lost his $1500 deposit and no bronco. Then the dealer would've kept it and marked it up $20k.

He ended up financing it, paying it off the next day, then sold it on Ebay for $10k more than he paid - so it worked out in the end I guess.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
He had to, if he didn't, he "refused delivery" and would've lost his $1500 deposit and no bronco. Then the dealer would've kept it and marked it up $20k.

He ended up financing it, paying it off the next day, then sold it on Ebay for $10k more than he paid - so it worked out in the end I guess.
Weird, no sold eBay listings from this week or last week other than California.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Weird, no sold eBay listings from this week or last week other than California.

Somebody from AZ made an offer after the auction ended, it was gone 3 days later.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Tell him it’s shit and he should sell it.
Me and my guy have told him worst than that for the last 18 months. He is a hard core Ford nut swinger.
Every article Ive seen showing issues with it, I'll send to him and tell him look at this POS. He will always say Jeep paid someone to write the article lol.
When it was revealed that your spending like $60k or whatever and get no power seats. I sent it to him and he texted me for 3 fucking days straight telling me why it doesnt need them. Likes to tell me how superior it is to the Wrangler. I already found some shit to hold against him today. He said they are 35's on there, but they arent true 35's, I think they were 285/75/18. So when I feel like fucking with him, I'll tell him those cheap pricks at Ford couldnt even give you a true 35.
He will lose his shit and send me links and articles for days

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info