Ford Bronco is back: It's official

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
If it is 400/415 like in the explorer ST, I think that would be plenty. The 3.5 in a top of the line Raptor variant eventually?

I think the 3.5 is going to stay reserved for full size trucks/SUVs, for a least a few years. The 3.0 makes PLENTY of power, and 375-400HP version for a Ranger Raptor and Bronco Raptor would be the business.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
So I just went through the configurator and I can predict how this will go.
At the end, it says

Step 1: Reserve Now
Step 2: Your dealer will reach out to place the order, verify pricing and configure the rest of your Bronco.

I can't wait for dealers to call and say, "that'll be $75k". Is Ford going to allow dealers to "mark-up" the Bronco's?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So I just went through the configurator and I can predict how this will go.
At the end, it says

Step 1: Reserve Now
Step 2: Your dealer will reach out to place the order, verify pricing and configure the rest of your Bronco.

I can't wait for dealers to call and say, "that'll be $75k". Is Ford going to allow dealers to "mark-up" the Bronco's?

The Beast The Beast says invoice for all new bronco orders.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
The Beast The Beast says invoice for all new bronco orders.

giphy.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I think the 3.5 is going to stay reserved for full size trucks/SUVs, for a least a few years. The 3.0 makes PLENTY of power, and 375-400HP version for a Ranger Raptor and Bronco Raptor would be the business.

I agree the 3.0 is gonna be fine if they keep the ST type power. Especially that torque. Because weight. haha

I can see the 3.5 if the Raptor Bronco is more of a high-speed pre-runner versus a crawler. Otherwise, let's face it, we just want more power so we can brag and do our Tim 'the toolman' grunt. haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info